Death Gods

Before I even consider rating these' date=' and I don't mean to harp, but this is the WRITEEN CARDS section. As in no images. *Sigh* Why do people keep making this mistake?

[/quote']

I thought it meant no pic on the CARD.

Nope, it means the card can only be done out in text.

Seriously man, posting your card in someone else's thread?

SeanSean, I hope you don't mind me making this post, but I'll remove it if you want me to.

@ everyone that insulted this: The cards aren't OP. They all have 0 DEF and their effects sort of kill them. SeanSean, try making their ATKs and DEFs balanced and reasonable for their level. Then try making good effects. You've got a pretty good start for a newbie, just keep it up.

SeanSean' date=' I hope you don't mind me making this post, but I'll remove it if you want me to.

@ everyone that insulted this: The cards aren't OP. They all have 0 DEF and their effects sort of kill them. SeanSean, try making their ATKs and DEFs balanced and reasonable for their level. Then try making good effects. You've got a pretty good start for a newbie, just keep it up.

[/quote']

Thank you (finally a 3rd nice one)

the thing that mainly makes them too strong are the magic cards, spirit realm makes them imumme to their self destructing effects and death god fusion can fusion summon using the cards in the grave without removing them from play so you could use them again for another death god fusion. further, there is a card that removes effects from monsters on the field called skill drain, and that makes these cards really OP too. (namely agueen because its level 4).

sorry for posting before the fifth, but i really had to point all that stuff out.

btw, nobody is trying to be mean and nobody "insulted" your cards (at least not on purpose).

so sorry if i offended you, it was not on purpose, K?

This set has potential. It's got an underlying theme (field clearing and MASSIVE burn). There are a few queries that I have:

~The field clearing. Maybe make it a "Michizure" type of deal, in that when they're destroyed, they take out a couple of cards (note I said cards, not monsters. Spells and Traps are just as important as monsters)

~The fact that Prime Material Dragon can undo your entire Deck, as well as Necrovalley. I'm not saying that to be mean, I'm saying that to alert you to this so that you can make support for it.

~The Levels/ATK ratio. Five stars for a 3200 ATK? Four for 2700? These levels need to be higher, which will then cause them to not only be considerably less OP, but then you can craft Level 4 monster support around it. For example:

Vengeful Kami-Shikko

DARK

Fiend

4/1800/1200

When this card is destroyed by the effect of a monster you control, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during the End Phase.

See? Then you can get a major strategy going. Again, I mean no offense, only to alert you to this. How many Skill Drain decks WOULDN'T run Pydalom if it existed?

All in all, this could use some cleanup and more support, but you have a good foundation. Improve upon it.

8/10

well i can say if there good or not imean where's the image dude the card is not great with out the image no efends

this forum is supossed to have the picture less cards' date=' hence its name is "written cards".

[/quote']

Yeah. He's right. This is the section for card with NO PICS.

This set has potential. It's got an underlying theme (field clearing and MASSIVE burn). There are a few queries that I have:

~The field clearing. Maybe make it a "Michizure" type of deal' date=' in that when they're destroyed, they take out a couple of cards (note I said cards, not monsters. Spells and Traps are just as important as monsters)

~The fact that Prime Material Dragon can undo your entire Deck, as well as Necrovalley. I'm not saying that to be mean, I'm saying that to alert you to this so that you can make support for it.

~The Levels/ATK ratio. Five stars for a 3200 ATK? Four for 2700? These levels need to be higher, which will then cause them to not only be considerably less OP, but then you can craft Level 4 monster support around it. For example:

Vengeful Kami-Shikko

DARK

Fiend

4/1800/1200

When this card is destroyed by the effect of a monster you control, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during the End Phase.

See? Then you can get a major strategy going. Again, I mean no offense, only to alert you to this. How many Skill Drain decks WOULDN'T run Pydalom if it existed?

All in all, this could use some cleanup and more support, but you have a good foundation. Improve upon it.

8/10

[/quote']

Very good advice and smart n00b post.

Archived