Chronicles of Twilight - New cards added

Dairuga

Okay, so I tried to make a set, and this is my first cards ever, so please help me with their OCG, balance them and such ^^; Also, please tell me if any of the cards are too hard to read (And yes, I'm really sorry for all the OCG errors, but if you could please point them out for me, I'll correct them as soon as I can).

Anyway, I call the set: "Chronicles of Twilight" and it is based around monsters being both the Light and Dark attribute, whilst being Spellcaster type Monsters. There are also some Dragon type monsters, and dragon support cards.

I claim no ownership over any of the artworks used for the cards, except for some of the dragon type monsters.

Anyway, here are the cards:

[spoiler=Monsters:]

[spoiler= Twilight Monsters]

296926.jpg296926v.jpg296926g.jpg296926.jpg

296926h.jpg296926g.jpg296926uuv.jpg296926.jpg

296926w.jpg296926x.jpg296926i.jpg296926.jpg

296926x.jpg296926l.jpg296926r.jpg

[spoiler=Dragons]

296926e.jpg296926n.jpg296926t.jpg296926x.jpg

296926s.jpg

[spoiler=Spells:]

296926v.jpg296926.jpg296926.jpg296926u.jpg

296926o.jpg296926j.jpg296926j.jpg296926w.jpg

296926e.jpg296926z.jpg296926.jpg296926c.jpg

296926uia.jpg296926d.jpg296926u.jpg296926a.jpg

296926f.jpg296926cja.jpg296926e.jpg

[spoiler=Traps:]

296926z.jpg296926.jpg296926nnc.jpg296926l.jpg

296926b.jpg

I've looked through most of the cards (I don't have the willpower or the energy needed to do them all) and I think the cards are good so far, check your wordings and OCG though since I've managed to find quite a lot of those in the few cards I've looked through. Keep practising and making cards and you'll get there :D

I've looked through most of the cards (I don't have the willpower or the energy needed to do them all) and I think the cards are good so far' date=' check your wordings and OCG though since I've managed to find quite a lot of those in the few cards I've looked through. Keep practising and making cards and you'll get there :D

[/quote']

Well, thank you so much for the ones you looked through, then =) You said that you found a lot of OCG errors in the cards that you looked through, but could you please tell me what was wrong?

Well, I will try to make more cards in the future, but first I want to make the cards that I already have, look good ^^;

very nice 7/10

Well, and thank you for the high score (I think ^^;) Why a 7 out of 10?

ok a little tooooooo much twilight

Ookay... Sorry if I seem a bit ignorant here, but what has that got to do with anything? This set is themed around a monster family named "Twilight" so it makes sense that many cards share it in it's name, no?

Very very nice, especially for your first cards, I'll give them a 7/10, but for a new member, 9.5/10.

Some of your pictures are bland, like "Phrophet of Winds - Razeros" looks like it's drawn on a piece of paper, if it's your original drawing, excellent, but if you found it, I advise you not to use those types. Some seem more pokemonish then yugiohish if you catch my drift on some them, too cartoonish on some. My favorite card is "The Ghost of Twilight", I like the picture a lot.

OCG Fix for "The Ghost of Twilight"

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by discarding 3 Spell Cards from your hand. This card’s ATK is equal to the number of Spell Cards in your Graveyard x400. You can discard 1 Spell Card from your hand to negate the effect of 1 Spell Card your opponent controls.

Very very nice' date=' especially for your first cards, I'll give them a 7/10, but for a new member, 9.5/10.

Some of your pictures are bland, like "Phrophet of Winds - Razeros" looks like it's drawn on a piece of paper, if it's your original drawing, excellent, but if you found it, I advise you not to use those types. Some seem more pokemonish then yugiohish if you catch my drift on some them, [b']too[/b] cartoonish on some. My favorite card is "The Ghost of Twilight", I like the picture a lot.

OCG Fix for "The Ghost of Twilight"

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by discarding 3 Spell Cards from your hand. This card’s ATK is equal to the number of Spell Cards in your Graveyard x400. You can discard 1 Spell Card from your hand to negate the effect of 1 Spell Card your opponent controls.

Well, thank you very much for the first constructive comment, and the high score =D

Well, yeah, I drew him on paper, so he is a bit bland, but I will try to make him a better picture when I get the time ^^; And yeah, I wouldn't use such mediocre pictures if I hadn't made them myself.

Well, I'm not so sure about the "cartoonish" thing, but I shall keep it in mind for the future.

And thank you so much for the errata on that card. I will go fix it now

Your cards are pretty cool' date=' I only see just slight OCG error, But other then that, I like them ^^, 9/10.

[/quote']

Well, thank you for the comment, but are there any cards that you think are too powerful, etc... And what OCG errors did you see?

Well I'll try and list them XD,

First off is Beast of Twilight, Shouldn't it say "equal to the destroyed monster"?.

-

Another is Defender of the Twilight, It should say "When this card is targeted by a Spell or Trap card, You can counter the activation and effect of the Spell or Trap card and destroy it, if you do, this card is switched to ATK position".

-

Then there's Twilight Amp, "OR unequip the Union Monster" and "When this card is equipped to a monster, the equipped monsters is Attribute is also treated as LIGHT and DARK, increase the equipped monsters ATK by 1000"

-

Twilight General should just say "Level 4 or lower" instead of below,

-

And unless I read it wrong, Shouldn't Twilight Prodigy say "This card is treated as 2 Tributes for the Tribute Summon of a LIGHT or DARK monster"

-

Twilight Sorcerer should say "Whenever you activate a Spell Card".

-

Herald of the Hallow Light, like the General, Should be "1500 or less DEF points"

-

Shield of the Twilight should be "You can remove 1 LIGHT monster in your graveyard from play", ya know, to let you know what it means by remove.

-

Twilight Guardian Mageraz, Should say "Whenever a monster you control is to be destroyed, you can prevent it's destruction with this cards effect, you can only use this effect 3 Times" I think.

-

Realm of Twilight shouldn't say "LIGHT Type" just "LIGHT", The same with "DARK Attribute" cause I think the "Attribute" thing isn't used that much anymore.

-

Key of the Twilight also has the "Type" thing that needs to be removed.

-

Gift of Twilight: See above, "Type" needs to be removed.

-

Radiant Darkness: just remove the "Attribute" from where it says "LIGHT or DARK"

-

Umbral Shine: See above with the "Attribute" thing.

-

Twilight Twin/Twilight Cross: The "Type" thing again, Type is only really used with stuff like "Warrior-Type" "Psychic-Type" etc.

-

Twilight Grave: The "Type" thing.

-

Twilight Infusion: The "Attribute" thing.

-

Twilight Lance: The "Attribute" thing and it should say "If equipped to a LIGHT monster, it gains the follow effect:"

-

Wizard's Rule: It should say "Spellcaster-Type"

-

Resurrection of Twilight: Just the "Type" thing again.

-

Magic Chronicle: "You take 1000 damage for each card in your hand".

-

Chronicle of the Twilight: Just the "Attribute" thing.

-

Dragon Heart: Should be "Dragon-Type"

-

Dragon Advent: "Special Summon as many Dragon-Type monsters as possible from your Graveyard"

-

Recurrence of Twilight: The "Attribute" thing.

-

Magic Absorption: "Spellcaster-Type"

That's all I can see that's wrong IMO, Now unless something in the new OCG changed or something, I'm pretty sure that's all that's wrong,

Hope I didn't sound to harsh or something when saying what was wrong XD, And they all seem pretty balanced IMO, Now there may be a couple that might seem Overpowered, But I don't see anything wrong, The first Dragon may be a tad bit overpowered, But I dunno...

Thank you so much Nidaime_Otokage =D I have corrected almost all of the things you mentioned now. Again, thank you so much for pointing them out for me =)

As for Twilight Prodigy, no, that wasn't the intended effect. Most of the cards in my set requires you to have a certain amount of LIGHT or DARK monsters you control to use them, and his effect is that when he is Face-up on the field, he counts as 2 monsters.

And yeah, for the shield of Twilight, that was a stupid mistake on my part ^^; I forgot to mention that you had to remove them to the out-of-play zone.

And for Twilight Guardian, Mageraz, I didn't change anything. Please don't take it badly, but I think that what you wrote sounded even less right ^^; The whole, "Whenever a monster you control is to be destroyed, you can prevent it's destruction with this cards effect, you can only use this effect 3 Times" sounds a bit odd. I have never seen the words "is to be destroyed" before on a YGO card, and the: "you can prevent it's destruction with this card's effect" sounded a bit weird to me ^^;

Well, let's hope so then =) Hehe, and don't worry about sounding harsh. What I did wrong was very basic OCG errors, and they must be corrected, one way or the other. I also liked the personal inputs of yours within the correction =)

Well, If you think that Pyrogariaz is overpowered, then feel free to tell me why you think so =D I really like to hear other people's opinions, and why you would think that it was too powerful =)

And for a third time, Thank you so much for bothering to go through all my cards, and nitpick away all the errors =)

lol, No problem, Glad to help XD,

And I wouldn't say it's completely overpowered, Only slightly, But cause of it's original Low ATK, and the fact that it'll be on the difficult side to take damage with monsters on the field, I guess that balances it out, Eh, Ignore my rant XD.

Hehe, well, I'm still grateful for it =) It seems like there are too few that actually cares to take their time to do something else then saying "Good going 7.5/10" and suchlike ^^;

Yeah, I figured that the effect would be balanced out by giving him low base stats, so that it would be a challenge to make him survive for the first turn, without having to sacrifice monsters and lifepoints to boost him up ^^,

Archived