Who should I do next?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who should I do next?

• Elemental Hero Courageous Wildheart
    • Elemental Hero Courageous Neos

[spoiler=Courageous Avian]

[align=center]306528p.jpg

[ Made him a mini-Stratos ]

This card's name is treated as "Elemental Hero Avian". When this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can select and add 1 "Elemental Hero" monster from your Deck to your hand.[/align]

[spoiler=Courageous Bubbleman]

[align=center]306528q.jpg

[ Gave him the effect that Bubbleman has in the anime ]

This card's name is treated as "Elemental Hero Bubbleman". If this is the only card in your hand, you can Special Summon it. When this card is Summoned, you can draw 2 cards if there are no other monsters on your side of the field.[/align]

[spoiler=Courageous Burstinatrix]

[align=center]306528.jpg

[ Since Heat and Lady Heat relate to other E-heroes, I decided to make the OTHER fire one relate to them ]

This card's name is treated as "Elemental Hero Burstinatrix". As long as this card remains face-up on the Field, increase the ATK and DEF of all "Elemental Hero" monsters by 300 points.[/align]

[spoiler=Courageous Clayman]

[align=center]306528b.jpg

[ Defender, anyone? ]

This card's name is treated as "Elemental Hero Clayman". If this card is in face-up Defense Position during your opponent's Standby Phase, your opponent gains 300 Life Points.[/align]

[spoiler=Courageous Sparkman]

[align=center]306528x.jpg

[ High attack for a level 4 ]

This card's name is treated as "Elemental Hero Sparkman". During each of your Standby Phases, if this is the only "Elemental Hero" Monster you control, destroy it.[/align]

An attempt to make the weak E-heroes less useless.

This card's name is treated as "Elemental Hero Bubbleman". If this is the only card in your hand' date=' you can Special Summon it. When this card is Summoned, you can draw 2 cards if there are no other monsters on your side of the field.[/align']

[align=center]306528.jpg

This card's name is treated as "Elemental Hero Burstinatrix". As long as this card remains face-up on the Field, increase the ATK and DEF of all "Elemental Hero" monsters by 300 points.[/align]

This card's name is treated as "Elemental Hero Clayman". If this card is in face-up Defense Position during your opponent's Standby Phase, your opponent gains 300 Life Points.[/align]

This card's name is treated as "Elemental Hero Sparkman". During each of your Standby Phases, if this is the only "Elemental Hero" Monster you control, destroy it.[/align]

I like them. But.... the pics aren't too great :\ I'll give them a 8.5/10

An attempt to make the weak E-heroes less useless.

This card's name is treated as "Elemental Hero Bubbleman". If this is the only card in your hand' date=' you can Special Summon it. When this card is Summoned, you can draw 2 cards if there are no other monsters on your side of the field.[/align']

[align=center]306528.jpg

I like them. But.... the pics aren't too great :\ I'll give them a 8.5/10

Well it's not so easy to find pictures of things that look similar to E-heroes.

no offense but the elemental heros r not useless there actuly REALLY good...i like your cards and all but dont be hateing on the E heros...i give the cards 8/10

Hey man, just read the message below my name. I really love E-heroes. It's just the ones I'm remaking are useless when summoned on their own.

i dont think there useless i have built my own e hero deck and i have never lost one match with it...i have one neos and 1 blade edge and i hardly ever use my fusions

I see what you're getting at, but I'm only remaking what I consider the weakest 5. My real deck is also an E-hero deck :)

Archived