Courageous Elemental Heroes **Avian Added**

Denegoth

Who should I do next?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who should I do next?

• Elemental Hero Courageous Wildheart
    • Elemental Hero Courageous Neos

The card effects in general are average at best but the increased stats is something they needed plus it beats having normal monsters with low stats without Polymerization.

Also, there is noway that a pure E-Hero deck is able to compete in today's meta. The lack of synchro powers and dependane on a spell card to get monsters with semi-decent effects out is taking down the meta. Unfortunately, E-Heroes were a well balanced deck type but more and more broken cards were made that pretty much left him in the way side.

The card effects in general are average at best but the increased stats is something they needed plus it beats having normal monsters with low stats without Polymerization.

Also' date=' there is noway that a pure E-Hero deck is able to compete in today's meta. The lack of synchro powers and dependane on a spell card to get monsters with semi-decent effects out is taking down the meta. Unfortunately, E-Heroes were a well balanced deck type but more and more broken cards were made that pretty much left him in the way side.

[/quote']

Personally I use a combination of E-heroes, D-heroes, and Evil Heroes.

That's a terrible combination as E-Heroes and D-Heroes don't have many synergies between each other. The only E-Heroes you should be using with D-Heroes is Ocean and Stratos any others and you've heavily unbalanced the deck. Evil Heroes and E-Heroes have synergies together so it's not hard to combine the 2 but throwing D-Heroes in that mix would be equally unbalanced. Guarantee you whatever E-Hero deck you've created will be beaten by today's metagame which Dark-Armed Dragon Decks, Lightsworn, Gladiator Beast, Blackwings, and Synchro Cat. Tier 2 decks like Plants and Zombies could easily take out E-Heroes as well. As much as I enjoyed the theme there is no way E-Heroes are competitive in today's format. They lost all competitive nature 4 formats ago.

Archived