The Anime Warriors

Guest Morpheous Erebos

*Protective parent mode activate!*

What were you doing up at 2:30 in the morning young man? lol. But I really didn't see the card yet... I will look at the re-make.

Here's a card of one of the greatest anime characters ever!

[align=center]164206d.jpg

This monster is also treated as a Spellcaster-Type. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. This card cannot be destroyed in a battle if the monster's ATK is equal.[/align]

[align=center]

섹스 있어?

I dont get you

Heyyy partner

279845a.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play from the field or Graveyard 1 "Zangetsu Breaker of the Dark Rain" and removing from the field 1 "Shinigami of Pride Ichigo Kurosaki" and 1 LIGHT monster. Once per turn you can select and destroy 1 face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field. If this effect is activated this card cannot attack this turn. Once per turn you may discard 1 card from your hand to draw card from your deck.[/align]

Here's an old card I did, does this count as Anime?

[sI] - Angel Warrior Baonough

[sI]

[align=center]

68bltc.jpg[/align]

[align=center]

When this card is Summoned, flip a coin. If Heads, roll a six-sided die and activate the following effects based on the result:

1 – Increase the ATK of this card by 50 for every Demon-Type monster your opponent has in their Deck.

2 – Both you and your opponent can Release all monsters you control to Special Summon 2 Level 7 2500 ATK or less monsters from your Deck.

3 – Your opponent selects one of his/her monsters, decrease the ATK of this card by the original ATK of the selected monster. If your opponent has no monsters on the field, decrease the ATK of this card by 500.

4 – Release this card and place 2 “Gold Tokens” (Angel-Type/LIGHT/3 Star/ATK 1000/DEF 500) on your side of the field. These tokens cannot be destroyed by battle. In 3 turns after these tokens are placed, destroy these tokens.

5 – Discard 10 cards off the top of your Deck.

6 – Release all monsters you control to double the ATK of this card. You can only activate this effect once.

If Tails, you can add 2 “Heaven Counters” to this card every turn. Activate the following effects based on the number of “Heaven Counters” on this card:

2 – Draw 2 cards off the top of your opponent’s Deck.

4 – Destroy 1 card your opponent controls.

6 – Special Summon 1 monster from your opponents hand.

8 – Both you and your opponent can Special Summon all monsters from your hands. Then discard 10 cards of the top of each player’s Deck.

10 – Remove from play all cards on the field, in each player’s hand, and in their Graveyards.[/align]

[align=center]

섹스 있어?

I dont get you

Heyyy partner

279845a.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play from the field or Graveyard 1 "Zangetsu Breaker of the Dark Rain" and removing from the field 1 "Shinigami of Pride Ichigo Kurosaki" and 1 LIGHT monster. Once per turn you can select and destroy 1 face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field. If this effect is activated this card cannot attack this turn. Once per turn you may discard 1 card from your hand to draw card from your deck.[/align]

Seems up for requiring 3 monsters, also making UP having the effects still require a cost. Fix the summoning cost or the cost of the other effects then it will be better.

For the fusion, I don't like it that much ^^

It totally tells you to click the link to read it. I hate it when people don't read. It's not like your illiterate or something.

Do you know how difficult it is to squish in a long effect AND make it legible? With the stuff I did in the background, I tried my best making it even remotely noticable.

Archived