Honestly, I prefer to recycle my advantages.

.Frostpaw

Cards: 1x The Creator + 1x Honest + 1 random card in your hand + 1x COSR + 2 random tributes for the Creator.

1: Summon The Creator.

2: Attack an opponent's monster with The Creator and discard Honest.

3: Activate COSR.

4: Activate the effect of The Creator to discard a card and SS honest to the field, and draw a card for COSR.

5: Bounce Honest back to your hand.

6: Repeat cycle until you win or cycle is broken.

EDIT: All credit for this combo given to Kira the Savior, except for the COSR part.

add in +2 random tributes for Creator

Thanks, I forgot that.

BTW, I was reading the thread called "The Creator" when I saw the bounce back honest part, so I looked at it and realized that it needed COSR.

What do you think of the strategy itself?

Why no I have not because I never ever bought a Yusei duelist pack. Tuningware is like the only card i would want

I've heard that Tuningware OTK is hard to build.

:lol: I just noticed that you were the one who posted the Creator + honest part.

At the bottom of the first post, I gave you credit for every part of the combo except for the COSR.

Why no I have not because I never ever bought a Yusei duelist pack. Tuningware is like the only card i would want

:lol: I just noticed that you were the one who posted the Creator + honest part.

At the bottom of the first post' date=' I gave you credit for every part of the combo except for the COSR.

[/quote']

lol wow....I thought you already knew.... but yeah Tuningware OTK sounded like to much time and effort, Ill stick with fishys....

At the bottom of the first post' date=' I gave you credit for every part of the combo except for the COSR.

[/quote']

lol wow....I thought you already knew.... but yeah Tuningware OTK sounded like to much time and effort, Ill stick with fishys....

I was half asleep when I read the post, and to top it off, I was constantly checking all of the posts in my thread in TCG. For some reason, it shows that the last post was at 5:20 by person a, but I would check, and someone would have posted in the thread at 5:35 when I check. Even when that 2nd post was like 20-30 minutes before I checked, so I was confused.

Guest PikaPerson01

This topic is nothing special, at all.

If you honestly couldn't tell beforehand that a card that provides benefits when you revive a monster (COSR) would work well with a card that revives monsters (Creator), you need to just pack up and go home.

Archived