Fan-Fiction Idea Thread

End Of The Abyss

Instead of writing fanfiction' date=' go write an original story. It'll be better.

[/quote']

Yeah, but it's a lot harder. It takes much more effort to flesh out a universe where there isn't anything to start with, as compared to one where you have base material. I know; I've tried.

PS: Traveler, when's the next chapter going to be up? :0

Instead of writing fanfiction' date=' go write an original story. It'll be better.

[/quote']

Yeah, but it's a lot harder. It takes much more effort to flesh out a universe where there isn't anything to start with, as compared to one where you have base material. I know; I've tried.

I have too. Up to about 40 pages handwritten. Which actually equals about 20 typed. And I'm only on chapter freaking 3.

[/quote']

I have too. Up to about 40 pages handwritten. Which actually equals about 20 typed. And I'm only on chapter freaking 3.

You have a functioning attention span, though. ;D

Archived