Fan-Fiction Idea Thread

End Of The Abyss

This thread was made for people who need inspiration for a fan fiction or original series for YCM's Fan-Fiction section. Anyone seeking ideas or any kind of assistance should be able to go to a place to find it, so I made that place here.

I myself need assistance. I wanted to write an original series or something based on a video game, but I just can't make up my mind, or think of a game I can use for the fan-fic. I was thinking...

[spoiler=Original Idea]

A super-hero series which I might illustrate later on, or hire an illustrator. I have the super hero and back story already planned out, I just have to write it and come up with some villains. I think this would be a classic.

[spoiler=FF Idea]

A cross-over FF between either iNFAMOUS and Burnout Paradise or a cross-over between Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft, so something that contributes with the best of the companies. I would also include Sega, Capcom, Marvel, EA, etc. I'm leaning towards the company-cross-over instead of the iNFAMOUS/Burnout.

So please tell me what you think and post here if YOU need assistance. Good luck, everyone.

Fan-fics are stupid and should disappear from this forum. =)

Crikey, it's a troll! *gets out a stingray*

Anyhoo, I'm planning a .hack fic (which in no way relates to the new club), after the disaster that was my original one. (I still shudder at the purple-ness of it...) I need some ideas for the Big Bad, though, because I'm running dry.

inFAMOUS and Burnout? What were you on when you thought of that?

That's my way of saying it's so crazy it works, by the way :).

But anyway, the story at hand...

Well, villains usually have an ability that has something to do with either the superhero's power or personality. But not knowing that, I'll have a shot in the dark...

How about Canotrous (yeah... You can probably think of a better name). A compulsive liar bent on 'assimilating' the world. He has the ability to assimilate Carbon into his being, thus he usually 'pollutes' the world (sort of like Captain Planet villains, i guess...) then assimilating the carbon from it to increase his power. Although he does occasionally go to populated areas and absorb the population's carbon from the people, leaving them to die. His very touch can absorb it, so it is best not to touch him.

...Yeah, why was I writing this again?

Anyway, nice to see this thread. Although perhaps you should simply make it a 'Fiction' Ideas thread. Not sure.

I could do with some fanfic ideas' date=' I'm thinking I'm near permanently stuck in a creative block lately. Unfortunately, my fanfics are usually R rated.

[/quote']

Same with mine ;D. I'm planning a Yu-Gi-Oh! FanFic, but with Adult Themes etc.

This is how it would be rated (if it was a Game or a Film):

[15]

Contains Moderate Sex References, Frequent Mild Language, Occasional Strong Language and Adult Themes.

I could do with some fanfic ideas' date=' I'm thinking I'm near permanently stuck in a creative block lately. Unfortunately, my fanfics are usually R rated.

[/quote']

I feel your pain, Rosy. >_> I have the same problem, except that the few that aren't R-rated and up are of a variety that simply wouldn't be appreciated on this forum.

=/ All I've got is Y.C.Manga, which despite its popularity, is rather juvenile and poorly written in my own opinion.

[/quote']

Re-add me on MSN... apologies for the deletion in the first place...

I'd be willing to help you out with that.

I want some Ideas for a Transformers Fanfic D:

I'd help you out but Transformers isn't a great subject of mine.

[Prototype] Fan Fic.

More information would be nice; we can't do everything. :P

Infamous versus Prototype?

I've been considering it myself. I've always felt it depends on how conductive the biomass is. I think it is rather conductive, considering that tazer bit...

But yeah, i've considered it. Would be epic, especially with all those wild guesses that Alex is the 'beast' from the end of infamous. Does that mean that *gasp*, Cole is PARIAH!?

...Probably not, I can already see a couple of problems with that. But hey, that would make a cool fanfiction.

As would Assassin's Creed + Prototype... But how would it work?

Have you got an idea for a character who uses a Freak deck?

Psychologically scarred and insane' date=' and I mean the "I like kittens. To eat, that is," kinda insane.

And I still need ideas for the Big Bad.

[/quote']

What about a little 6-year-old girl with a puppet as Big Bad?

She uses either a sweet or a terrible deck!

Yugi and Tea finally get down to bussiness' date=' aye, Azika? ;D

[/quote']

Bullsh*t, it would be Jack and Carly.

Maybe....but it's new characters. It's set after GX and before 5D's. Yugi and the old characters died ages ago. Jaden lives at the old Folk's Home (I might write and Chapter where they meet him, like "Get your Game On! - Oooff. Me back! - I think that's enough storys now, Whippersnappers!).

It always freaked me out seeing pictures of old people back when they were young, for some reason. It just seems so strange.

Archived