Army Tactics[/Cypress]

Cypress

96178c.jpg

Equip only to a Level 4 or lower Warrior-type monster. The equipped monster gains 700 ATK and DEF points. When the equipped monster is destroyed, you can equip this card to an appropriate monster. Pay 500 Life Points each time this card is equipped to a different monster. If this card is in your Graveyard during your Standby Phase, you can pay 500 Life Points to add this card to your Hand.

for my 1000 posts i guess.......

or......cuz i feel like it

I'll say it with love...

Ahem.

"Cypress, you have done well to lift a finger and have created a card, but fortunately...you have done some errors in your card text. Spelling defferently instead of differently and posting a pic like that one. Everyone is entitled to opinion, but I believe I am honest in saying that the card is better than what a noob can create. ;)"

~Dweller~ <----The official seal of Dweller of Parables. :O

I'll say it with love...

Ahem.

"Cypress' date=' you have done well to lift a finger and have created a card, but fortunately...you have done some errors in your card text. Spelling defferently instead of differently and posting a pic like that one. Everyone is entitled to opinion, but I believe I am honest in saying that the card is better than what a noob can create. ;)"

~Dweller~ <----The official seal of Dweller of Parables. :O

[/quote']

1 - i could consider this spam in which you are posting in no way what i can do to make it better

with the OCG fixed' date=' its effect is still meh

7/10

[/quote']

y is it still meh? what is meh about it?

and what is wrong with the picture?

nice card....i don't like the pic...few OCG errors...

OCG fix: Equip it only to a Level 4 or lower Warrior-Type monster. Increase the ATK and DEF of the equipped monster by 700. When the equipped monster is destroyed, you can equip this card to an appropriate monster. Pay 500 Life Points each time this card is equipped to a different monster. If this card is in your Graveyard during your Standby Phase, you can pay 500 Life Points to add this card to your hand.

rate: 7/10

Archived