Insect-Type support?

Toffee.

Insect-Types lack ATK and DEF, you know that?

Metalic Spider -DARK-

Lvl8

[insect/Effect]

You can Release this card to Special Summon 1 Insect-Type monster from your Graveyard(except "Metalic Spider") to your side of the field in face-up attack position. The monster Special Summoned by this effect has it's ATK incresed by 1000, and is destroying during the End Phase of this turn. During your next Standby Phase, if this effect was activated, Special Summon this card to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position.

1900ATK / 2400DEF

Poison Butterfly -WIND-

Lvl4

When this card is Special Summoned, decrese the ATK and DEF of all monsters your Opponent controls by 1000 points until the endphase.

900ATK / 900DEF

Twin-Drill Scavenger -EARTH-

Lvl8

[insect/Effect]

If this card attacks, with an ATK higher then the DEF of the Opponent's Defence Position monster, inflict the difference as battle damage to your Opponent's Lifepoints. During the Battle Phase, you can discard 1 Insect-Type monster to activate the following effect: No Spell and Trap cards can be activated, until the end of the Battle Phase.

2600ATK / 600DEF

Bug-Bot -LIGHT-

Lvl4

[Machine/Effect]

When this card is Summoned, you can select 1 Insect-Type monster you control, and equip it to this card. Increse the ATK and DEF of this card by the ATK and DEF of the equipped monster. If this card would be destroyed, destroy the equipped monster instead.

0ATK / 0DEF

Ninja Hornet -WIND-

Lvl3

[insect/Tuner]

You can Remove this card from play, while it is in your Graveyard. If you activate this effect, the ATK and DEF of all monsters your Opponent controls are decresed by 500 points until the End Phase of this turn. This effect can be activated durng either player's turn.

400ATK / 1600DEF

Saphire Dragonfly -WATER-

Lvl6

[insect/Synchro/Effect]

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner Insect-Type monster(s)

When this card is Synchro Summoned, draw 1 card for each Insect-Type monster that was used in the Synchro Summon of this card. If this card battles an opponet's monster, you can discard 1 card to return the Opponent's monster to the top of your Opponent's deck, at the end of the Damage Step.

1700ATK / 2200DEF

Cacoon Wall -Instant Spell-

Release 1 Insect-Type monster you control. Special Summon, to your side of the field, a number of Cacoon Tokens(EARTH/Insect-Type/Level2/0ATK/1800DEF) for every set of 4 level stars in the Released monster's level.

Bug-Bite -Instant Spell-

Select 1 monster you control, and 1 monster your Opponent controls. For every Insect-Type monster in your Graveyard, your monster's ATK and DEF increse by 200 points. Then, decrese the ATK and DEF of your Opponent's monster by the same ammount, until the End Phase of this turn.

Spider Pit -Trap-

Remove from play 1 Insect-Type monster in your Graveyard to activate. Remove from play 1 face-up monster on the field.

I might add more later >_____>

Here's a few comments one by one. Just comments and suggestions, no orders.

Insect-Types lack ATK and DEF' date=' you know that?

Metalic Spider -DARK-

Lvl8

[insect/Effect']

You can Release this card to Special Summon 1 Insect-Type monster from your Graveyard(except "Metalic Spider") to your side of the field in face-up attack position. The monster Special Summoned by this effect has it's ATK incresed by 1000 points. During your next Standby Phase, if this effect was activated, Special Summon this card to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position.

19000ATK / 2600DEF

19000 ATK? HOLY F**K! Please tune that down. I don't even think that'd fit on a card. That, and the effect should go off only if the summoned monster is destroyed, since this beast has no summoning restrictions.

Poison Butterfly -WIND-

Lvl4

When this card is Special Summoned' date=' decrease the ATK and DEF of all monsters your Opponent controls by 1000 points until the end phase.

900ATK / 900DEF

[/quote']

Meh. Works.

Twin-Drill Scavenger -EARTH-

Lvl8

[insect/Effect]

If this card attacks' date=' with an ATK higher then the DEF of the Opponent's Defence Position monster, inflict the difference as battle damage to your Opponent's Lifepoints. During the Battle Phase, you can discard 1 Insect-Type monster to activate the following effect: No Spell and Trap cards can be activated, until the end of the Battle Phase.

2800ATK / 600DEF

[/quote']

Drop the ATK to 2500. That's too much for 2800.

Bug-Bot -LIGHT-

Lvl4

[Machine/Effect]

When this card is Summoned' date=' you can select 1 Insect-Type monster you control, and equip it to this card. Increse the ATK and DEF of this card by the ATK and DEF of the equipped monster. If this card would be destroyed, destroy the equipped monster instead.

0ATK / 0DEF

[/quote']

That'll work. Fairly good, but a -1 in terms of monsters.

Ninja Hornet -WIND-

Lvl3

[insect/Tuner]

You can Remove this card from play' date=' while it is in your Graveyard. If you activate this effect, the ATK and DEF of all monsters your Opponent controls are decresed by 1000 points until the End Phase of this turn. This effect can be activated durng either player's turn.

400ATK / 1600DEF

[/quote']

CHEAP. Tune it Goyo for, amke opponent a target, take it easy. Limit is to your opponent's turn.

Saphire Dragonfly -WATER-

Lvl6

[insect/Synchro/Effect]

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner Insect-Type monster(s)

When this card is Synchro Summoned' date=' draw 1 card for each Insect-Type monster that was used in the Synchro Summon of this card. If this card battles an opponet's monster, you can discard 1 card to return the Opponent's monster to the top of your Opponent's deck.

1700ATK / 2200DEF

[/quote']

When during the battle? Again, cheap. Discard an Insect, max. 2 draws.

Cacoon Wall -Instant Spell-

Release 1 Insect-Type monster you control. Special Summon' date=' to your side of the field, a number of Cacoon Tokens(EARTH/Insect-Type/Level2/0ATK/1800DEF) for every set of 4 level stars in the Released monster's level.

[/quote']

Balanced.

Bug-Bite -Instant Spell-

Select 1 monster you control' date=' and 1 monster your Opponent controls. For every Insect-Type monster in your Graveyard, your monster's ATK and DEF increse by 200 points. Then, decrese the ATK and DEF of your Opponent's monster by the same amount.

[/quote']

Make it until the End Phase.

Spider Pit -Trap-

Remove from play 1 Insect-Type monster in your Graveyard to activate. Remove from play 1 face-up monster on the field.

I might add more later >_____>

Oh, I like the spiders BTW. Especially my own Spider Cards already made.

19000 ATK? HOLY F**K!

That was a typo.

And why would it need a summoning conditon? It's stats are crappy >___>

Drop the ATK to 2500. That's too much for 2800.

Technicly' date=' it would going to be a better Sabe Beetle.

2600 it is.

CHEAP. Tune it Goyo for, amke opponent a target, take it easy. Limit is to your opponent's turn.

Technicly, it was going to be a counter to cards like DAD and JD. Since it could help you when your on the verge of defeat?(?)

When during the battle? Again' date=' cheap. Discard an Insect, max. 2 draws.[/quote']

It says 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Insect-Type monster(s).

meaning you can use a level 2 Insect-Type tuner and 4 level 1 Insect-Type monsters, and you draw 5. And I may(key word) drop it's second effect.

Make it until the End Phase.

Again, more typos/I forgot stuff

Let me rephrase your Spider' date='

"Tribute this monster, Special Summon any Insect-Type from your Graveyard, with a powerful 1000 ATK boost too, then another with the boost every turn for the rest of the duel, if you don't have any Insect-Types in your Graveyard, take a nice 1900 beatstick as compensation."

Really? That can't be balanced...

CHEAP. Tune it Goyo for' date=' amke opponent a target, take it easy. Limit is to your opponent's turn.[/quote']

Technicly, it was going to be a counter to cards like DAD and JD. Since it could help you when your on the verge of defeat?(?)

I'm with Darkdust here, make it opponent's turn only, a -1000 can really be powerful, that goes twice for a Tuner/Graveyard effect.

Let me rephrase your Spider' date='

"Tribute this monster, Special Summon any Insect-Type from your Graveyard, with a powerful 1000 ATK boost too, then another with the boost every turn for the rest of the duel, if you don't have any Insect-Types in your Graveyard, take a nice 1900 beatstick as compensation."

Really? That can't be balanced...

[/quote']

Yeah, that's pretty much how it works. Sadly, I can't think of a way to fix it.

CHEAP. Tune it Goyo for' date=' amke opponent a target, take it easy. Limit is to your opponent's turn.[/quote']

I'm with Darkdust here, make it opponent's turn only, a -1000 can really be powerful, that goes twice for a Tuner/Graveyard effect.

I can pretty much always trust you to agree with me. But I think it's not twice in this case, but thrice. That's worse. Opponent's turn is all you can do to fix it.

Alright' date=' I fixed a few things.

Hornet only decreses by 500.

and Metalic Spider's +1000 effect is only until the End Phase.

[/quote']

That's the wrong thing to last until the End Phase. Make the monster die at the End Phase, otherwise you're +1 every turn.

*sigh*

Alright, I'll fix it.

yet again.

Archived