Simpsons Cards

cocomo1999

Fake type

OCG errors

pics don't have backgrounds

5/10

Will ya leave him alone. Seriously So what its fake types. The Yugioh Cards are making new types, look at Psycic and Tuners. The types will begin to change and such. OCG errors. Ha bet soem of your cards have errors, and I know mine do, but hey we can have fun with it too. No background, well maybe thats because he couldn't find the pics needed for it. So buzz off and troll for new reasons

Fake type

OCG errors

5/10

Will ya leave him alone. Seriously So what its fake types. The Yugioh Cards are making new types' date=' look at Psycic and Tuners. The types will begin to change and such. OCG errors. Ha bet soem of your cards have errors, and I know mine do, but hey we can have fun with it too. No background, well maybe thats because he couldn't find the pics needed for it. So buzz off and troll for new reasons

[/quote']

Tuner isn't a type. And you KNOW they aren't making a simpson type. YOU stop being too easy. He's gotta learn someday. The card is the OCG. If you can't even use grammar, don't even make a card. It's simple. These peeps NEED to learn OCG because that IS what the card basically is. So I suggest that you be a bit harder, because someday when he's been treated fair, and he gets treated like crap after that, he's gonna freak. So he's got to be at his best if he wants to be treated good.

Fake type

OCG errors

5/10

Will ya leave him alone. Seriously So what its fake types. The Yugioh Cards are making new types' date=' look at Psycic and Tuners. The types will begin to change and such. OCG errors. Ha bet soem of your cards have errors, and I know mine do, but hey we can have fun with it too. No background, well maybe thats because he couldn't find the pics needed for it. So buzz off and troll for new reasons

[/quote']

Tuner isn't a type. And you KNOW they aren't making a simpson type. YOU stop being too easy. He's gotta learn someday. The card is the OCG. If you can't even use grammar, don't even make a card. It's simple. These peeps NEED to learn OCG because that IS what the card basically is. So I suggest that you be a bit harder, because someday when he's been treated fair, and he gets treated like crap after that, he's gonna freak. So he's got to be at his best if he wants to be treated good.

i agree. you can find tons of pics with backround of simpsons on google images. simpsons family type? don't even get me started with that.

Fake type

OCG errors

5/10

[/quote']

i agree. you can find tons of pics with backround of simpsons on google images. simpsons family type? don't even get me started with that.

I rather not argue with guys like you. This site was made for fun. Now then LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE. Don't like the card. then go away. IF you like it comment. But don't be a troll

Fake type

OCG errors

5/10

[/quote']

I rather not argue with guys like you. This site was made for fun. Now then LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE. Don't like the card. then go away. IF you like it comment. But don't be a troll

How about this: LEARN TO NOT BE SOFT. I understand where you're coming from, but dude, this site was also made TO HELP OTHERS CARDS. Now if you don't want to do that, simply go to another forum or get off the site. And stop whining about criticism. We will criticize as we see fit. Even if it's mean, at least you know what is wrong with it or if it's bad.

this idea has been done over and over. plz put some more thought into the effects and make them more than just atk gain and def reduction. use DeviantArt or PhotoBucket for pics with backgrounds.

also quit making tower/pillars.(qouteing over and over agian) it takes up space and its annoying to see over and over.

Listin' date=' if you want some realalistic cards, go to that section, this section was made for fun, so [b']go away, OCG freaks.[/b]

137692f.jpg

I know, fake type, OCG errors, bad picture, but if you don't like it, go away from this post

the bold Made me lol

Anyways, like I said before, the card IS the OCG. Bad OCG, bad card. That's how I was treated coming up in this site. So by saying go away OCG freaks, you're saying don't look at my card.

Listin' date=' if you want some realalistic cards, go to that section, this section was made for fun, so [b']go away, OCG freaks.[/b]

137692f.jpg

I know, fake type, OCG errors, bad picture, but if you don't like it, go away from this post

the bold Made me lol

Anyways, like I said before, the card IS the OCG. Bad OCG, bad card. That's how I was treated coming up in this site. So by saying go away OCG freaks, you're saying don't look at my card.

You know what, I will try to make my next card better, but for now, that's the best I have.

137692f.jpg

the bold Made me lol

You know what, I will try to make my next card better, but for now, that's the best I have.

Ok. And I will remove my neg if you remove the one you gave me.

Archived