Simpsons Cards

cocomo1999

Listin' date=' if you want some realalistic cards, go to that section, this section was made for fun, so [b']go away, OCG freaks.[/b]

137692f.jpg

I know, fake type, OCG errors, bad picture, but if you don't like it, go away from this post

the bold Made me lol

Anyways, like I said before, the card IS the OCG. Bad OCG, bad card. That's how I was treated coming up in this site. So by saying go away OCG freaks, you're saying don't look at my card.

You know what, I will try to make my next card better, but for now, that's the best I have.

Ok. And I will remove my neg if you remove the one you gave me.

I removed my neg, so I was THAT nice, and I gave you a positive.

No OCG errors? So I AM getting better!

137692v.jpg

Well, the picture matched the element, so that explains the pic, and tell me if there are any OCG errors.

Actually' date=' that one has none.

[/quote']

No, it does.

Your just a spammer, one of the greatest card makers I know said it had no OCG, so you are just a spammer.

2 things one, activate the PM setting on your profile, 2, don't Negative revenge as it will make things worse

Explain where.

The effect should basically be flopped' date=' as in:

"Increase the ATK of this card by" before the "for each "Lisa Simpson" on the field part.

Actually' date=' that one has none.

[/quote']

No, it does.

Your just a spammer, one of the greatest card makers I know said it had no OCG, so you are just a spammer.

…No, just no.

Archived