Paladin of the Negative Dragon

ShootingTheMoon

Effect:This136754.jpg

monster can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card "Black Dragon Ritual." You must also Tribute monsters whose total Levels equal 4 or more from the field or your hand. When this monster attacks a face-down Defense Position monster, destroy the face-down monster with this card's effect without flipping it face-up or damage calculation. You can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Red-Eyes Black Dragon" from your hand or your Deck. ("Red-Eyes Black Dragon" cannot attack during that turn.)

"Negative" monsters are an archtype I have created, I get pics of the card and take the pic from it and invert the colors. "negative" Monsters are monsters with increased or decreased level and ATK/DEF points. For Pladin of the Negative Dragon I halved the DEF of Paladin of White Dragon and added it to Paladin of the Negative Dragon. But if you have a level 12 or 11 monster? You decrease it's level. Say for Negative F.G.D. it would be a level 10 or if it was Negative Kuriboh it would be level 3 or lv12 (because of winged kuriboh lv10)

So I thing you get it now.

PLZ rate and comment.

• 3 months later...

This monster can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card "Black Dragon Ritual." You must also Tribute monsters whose total Levels equal 4 or more from the field or your hand. When this monster attacks a face-down Defense Position monster, destroy the face-down monster with this card's effect without flipping it face-up or damage calculation. You can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Red-Eyes Black Dragon" from your hand or your Deck. ("Red-Eyes Black Dragon" cannot attack during that turn.)

1st Bold: put the period outside of the quotations. I'm not sure of the italics part. 2nd Bold: just put destroy the monster. 3rd Bold: ' not needed. Not sure of the second italics.

Pic is meh.

6.8/10, fix those things and this goes up.

Overall, card is meh.

Effect:This136754.jpg

monster can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card "Black Dragon Ritual." You must also Tribute monsters whose total Levels equal 4 or more from the field or your hand. When this monster attacks a face-down Defense Position monster' date=' destroy the face-down monster with this card's effect without flipping it face-up or damage calculation. You can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Red-Eyes Black Dragon" from your hand or your Deck. ("Red-Eyes Black Dragon" cannot attack during that turn.)

"Negative" monsters are an archtype I have created, I get pics of the card and take the pic from it and invert the colors. "negative" Monsters are monsters with increased or decreased level and ATK/DEF points. For Pladin of the Negative Dragon I halved the DEF of Paladin of White Dragon and added it to Paladin of the Negative Dragon. But if you have a level 12 or 11 monster? You decrease it's level. Say for Negative F.G.D. it would be a level 10 or if it was Negative Kuriboh it would be level 3 or lv12 (because of winged kuriboh lv10)

So I thing you get it now.

PLZ rate and comment.

[/quote']

It good but you should put You must also Tribute monsters whose total Levels equal 5 or more instead of a level 4 or more since it a level 6 ritual monster. You should call it Paladin of the Black Dragon since it is the dark counter part of Paladin of the White Dragon other then that it good. Just a little recomendation

Archived