Finding The Event Horizon:The Ghost Ship[Starting](Accepting)

HollyMcKnight

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael stands up from his chair and looks at Vladamir. "I didn't here you knock. Oh wait, you didn't you disrespectful and unintelligent primate..." Michael said as he pulled a map of the ship from his desk. "It's in Technical Room B, find it yourself..." Michael said as he pushed Vladamir out the door, closed it and then locked it from the inside.

ooc: Well my characters a dic*, any questions? lol

"Actually to tell ya the truth you could all die and I wouldn't give a damn..." Michael said as he opened the door, closed it behind him, and then locked it from the outside. "I'll go check the dang scanners, now get the heck out of here..." Michael walked out of site from Vladamir and continued to walk through the ship until he came to Technical Room B. He unlocked it with a ring of keys he had and walked in. Michael walked over to a big machine, opened a cover to it and started messing with some cables and turbines. The machine gave a rumble and a rattle then started to work like a charm again. Michael grabbed a communicator out of his pocket and turned it on. He pressed the button to speak. "Science Tech Michael Blackwell to Captain Richard Clover..."

Jack looked over at Glads, a small smirk crossing his face. "My sentiments exactly." He laughed softly as he went back to fixing and recalibrating his arm. After afew seconds he closed the panel, returning his glove to his hand, and pulling down his sleeve. "Well, guess we'd better start gettin ready."

"Actually to tell ya the truth you could all die and I wouldn't give a damn..." Michael said as he opened the door' date=' closed it behind him, and then locked it from the outside. "I'll go check the dang scanners, now get the heck out of here..." Michael walked out of site from Vladamir and continued to walk through the ship until he came to Technical Room B. He unlocked it with a ring of keys he had and walked in. Michael walked over to a big machine, opened a cover to it and started messing with some cables and turbines. The machine gave a rumble and a rattle then started to work like a charm again. Michael grabbed a communicator out of his pocket and turned it on. He pressed the button to speak. "Science Tech Michael Blackwell to Captain Richard Clover..."

[/quote']

Clover answer his com"What?"

"Scanners are up and running at full speed, output is at a cool 43%, that's good in case you didn't know. Also, stop sending your lackeys to come give me messages, it's annoying as hell to deal with them. Of course you have to deal with them all day..." Michael said as he walked back into his lab and closed and locked the door.

Archived