Cloudian Support

Docomodake

Cloudian - Rain Cloud

DARK [] Fairy / Tuner [] Level 3 [] 1100 / 0

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is in face-up Defense Position, it is destroyed. By removing this card in your Graveyard from play, place up to 2 Fog Counters on a card on the field.

Cloudian - Haze Cloud

WATER [] Fairy / Synchro / Effect [] Level 4 [] 1700 / 0

1 "Cloudian" Tuner monster + "Cloudian - Smoke Ball"

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. You do not take damage from a battle involving this card. By removing 5 Fog Counters from the field, destroy up to 2 cards your opponent controls.

Cloudian - Thick Fog

WATER [] Fiend / Synchro / Effect [] Level 7 [] 2300 / 0

1 "Cloudian" Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If a card(s) on your side of the field would be destroyed by a card effect, you can remove 2 Fog Counters from the field to negate and destroy that card.

Head Up In the Clouds

Normal Spell Card

Add 1 "Cloudian" monster from your Deck to your hand.

Cloudian - MUSCLE Smoke Ball

DARK [] Fairy / Tuner [] Level 1 [] 200 / 600

This card's name is also treated as "Cloudian - Smoke Ball".

Pollution Smoke (a cigarette in the ocg but a factory in the tcg lol)

Normal Trap Card

Tribute 1 "Cloudian" monster. Special Summon 1 DARK "Cloudian" monster from your Deck.

Cloudian - Eye of the Storm

DARK [] Fairy / Effect [] Level 6 [] 1900 / 0

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is in face-up Defense Position, destroy it. When this card is Tribute Summoned, place 2 Fog Counters on all cards on the field.

Cloudian - Thin Fog

DARK [] Fairy / Tuner [] Level 3 [] 1000 / 0

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is in face-up Defense Position, destroy it. If you control a "Cloudian" monster, except "Cloudian - Thin Fog", you can Special Summon this card from your hand.

Hurricane Battlefield

Field Spell Card

When a Fog Counter is placed on the field, except on "Hurricane Battlefield", place 1 Fog Counter on this card. "Cloudian" monsters you control gain 100 ATK for every Fog Counter on this card. Once per turn, you can distribute up to 5 Fog Counters on this card to any other card(s) on the field. When this card is destroyed, place a number of Fog Counters on a card(s) equal to the number of Fog Counters on this card when it was destroyed.

Cloudian - Destructor of the Land

DARK [] Fairy / Effect [] Level 9 [] 2500 / 0

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 20 Fog Counters from the field or by removing 3 "Cloudian - Smoke Ball" on your field from play. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects.

Hazardous Weather

Normal Spell Card

Remove 1 "Cloudian" monster in your hand from play. Draw 2 cards.

Interesting cards, and decent OCG (Huzzah!). Of course, I can't help but make two criticisms, though the first is purely stylistic . . .

. . . for "Pollution Smoke", why not have some fat-cat bigwig sitting at a desk with a cigar, and a smoke-belching factory in the background? Then they can either censor the cigar and keep his smug mug the exact same, or stick a lollipop in his mouth like they're 4Kids or something (oh, wait...).

As for my second quip, added a little bit before I hit the 'Post Reply' button -- 'Head Up In The Clouds' can be used for ANY Cloudian as it stands. *looks at Eye of the Typhoon* maybe you should limit it to Level 4 or lower (or Level 5 or lower, if you so choose, considering the original raincloud Nimbusman ['Nimbus', for the uninformed, is a fancy descriptor for a raincloud]).

Interesting cards' date=' and decent OCG (Huzzah!). Of course, I can't help but make two criticisms, though the first is purely stylistic . . .

. . . for "Pollution Smoke", why not have some fat-cat bigwig sitting at a desk with a cigar, and a smoke-belching factory in the background? Then they can either censor the cigar and keep his smug mug the exact same, or stick a lollipop in his mouth like they're 4Kids or something (oh, wait...).

As for my second quip, added a little bit before I hit the 'Post Reply' button -- 'Head Up In The Clouds' can be used for ANY Cloudian as it stands. *looks at Eye of the Typhoon* maybe you should limit it to Level 4 or lower (or Level 5 or lower, if you so choose, considering the original raincloud Nimbusman ['Nimbus', for the uninformed, is a fancy descriptor for a raincloud']).

Good sir, you obivously don't know how much Cloudians suck without this support.

And besides, E-Heroes have 2 universal searchers, why not this crappy archetype?

I'll tackle everything one by one. One thing: You may wanna stop doing [] and just hit enter.

Cloudian - Rain Cloud

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is in face-up Defense Position' date=' it is destroyed. By removing this card in your Graveyard from play, place up to 2 Fog Counters on a card on the field.

[/quote']

balanced, effective, unique, Cloudian-ish. I like it.

Cloudian - Haze Cloud

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. You do not take damage from a battle involving this card. By removing 5 Fog Counters from the field' date=' destroy up to 2 cards your opponent controls.

[/quote']

Same deal. I like it too, even more so.

Cloudian - Thick Fog

WATER [] Fiend / Synchro / Effect [] Level 7 [] 2800 / 0

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If a card(s) on your side of the field would be destroyed by a card effect' date=' you can remove 2 Fog Counters from the field to negate and destroy that card.

[/quote']

Maybe limit this to once per turn; this is TOO powerful. Especially since Stardust is LV8 with 2500 ATK...

Head Up In the Clouds

Normal Spell Card

I agree; they deserve a searcher. Good card.

This card's name is treated as "Cloudian - Smoke Ball".

Why all caps on muscle? Other than that' date=' pretty good.

Normal Trap Card

Tribute 1 "Cloudian" monster. Special Summon 1 DARK "Cloudian" monster from your Deck.

Only 1 card works with this now. Make more pleasy, otherwise this isn't much good.

DARK [] Fairy / Effect [] Level 6 [] 2500 / 0

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is Tribute Summoned' date=' place 2 Fog Counters on all cards on the field.

[/quote']

Needs the Defence Position limitation to be balanced; beats any Monarch AND Battle invincibility?

Overall rating: 7/10 right now.

Good sir' date=' you obivously don't know how much Cloudians suck without this support.

And besides, E-Heroes have 2 universal searchers, why not this crappy archetype?

[/quote']

I run a Cloudian Deck in my spare time. Mother Grizzly says 'Hi'.

Of course, that omits Eye of the Typhoon, but that's not really an issue is it? After all, he's actually the second-least-needed of all of them (least-needed would be Poison Cloud, sadly -- even Smoke Ball serves as Nimbusman Tributes via Turbulence, but Poison Cloud is just BAD).

I'll tackle everything one by one. One thing: You may wanna stop doing [] and just hit enter.

NEVAR

Cloudian - Rain Cloud

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is in face-up Defense Position' date=' it is destroyed. By removing this card in your Graveyard from play, place up to 2 Fog Counters on a card on the field.

[/quote']

Cloudian - Haze Cloud

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. You do not take damage from a battle involving this card. By removing 5 Fog Counters from the field' date=' destroy up to 2 cards your opponent controls.

[/quote']

Cloudian - Thick Fog

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If a card(s) on your side of the field would be destroyed by a card effect' date=' you can remove 2 Fog Counters from the field to negate and destroy that card.

[/quote']

Maybe limit this to once per turn; this is TOO powerful. Especially since Stardust is LV8 with 2500 ATK...

Heraklinos is lvl 8 with 3000 ATK

Head Up In the Clouds

Normal Spell Card

[b']CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE-CONTROL FOR COOL[/b]

Normal Trap Card

Only 1 card works with this now. Make more pleasy' date=' otherwise this isn't much good.

[b']It works with 3 cards. Wtf are you smoking?[/b]

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is Tribute Summoned' date=' place 2 Fog Counters on all cards on the field.

[/quote']

Needs the Defence Position limitation to be balanced; beats any Monarch AND Battle invincibility?

We need some monarch murder anyway.

ROW ROW FIGHT DA CRITIC

NEVAR

Cloudian - Rain Cloud

[/quote']

Cloudian - Haze Cloud

[/quote']

Cloudian - Thick Fog

[/quote']

Heraklinos is lvl 8 with 3000 ATK

...and is a nomi that needs 3 monsters, including a specific monster.

Head Up In the Clouds

Normal Spell Card

[b']CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE-CONTROL FOR COOL[/b]

...AND IS NOT FOR RANDOM WORDS IN NAMES

Normal Trap Card

Only 1 card works with this now. Make more please' date=' otherwise this isn't much good.

[b']It works with 3 cards. Wtf are you smoking?[/b]

I'm on E, not smoking stuff. Sorry; I misread the other 2.

[/quote']

We need some monarch murder anyway.

Putting Counters EVERYWHERE, high ATK for LV6 and battle invincible without any real drawback? That's not Monarch Murder; that's CHEAP.

ROW ROW FIGHT DA CRITIC

I'M NOT SAYING THIS STUFF JUST TO ARGUE, I'M SAYING IT BECAUSE I'M ASSESSING HOW THESE CARDS STACK UP AGAINST WHAT SHOULD BE A REAL CARD. THIS ISN'T ABOUT BEING AN ASS.

B - Biting

U - Ukulele

M - Macadamia

P - Purple

I gave you comments' date=' you just chose to override them. Don't bump when you've been given replies.

[/quote']

I thought the conversation was over =/

Plus I'm too lazy to do itali-bold.

It's also 'cause I put in new cards.

B - Biting

U - Ukulele

M - Macadamia

P - Purple

I gave you comments' date=' you just chose to override them. Don't bump when you've been given replies.

[/quote']

I thought the conversation was over =/

Plus I'm too lazy to do itali-bold.

It's also 'cause I put in new cards.

Then put that in your post instead of just saying BUMP.

DARK [] Fairy / Effect [] Level 6 [] 1900 / 0

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is in face-up Defense Position' date=' destroy it. When this card is Tribute Summoned, place 2 Fog Counters on all cards on the field.

[/quote']

I see you fixed it. Much better now.

Cloudian - Thin Fog

DARK [] Fairy / Tuner [] Level 3 [] 1000 / 0

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is in face-up Defense Position' date=' destroy it. If you control a "Cloudian" monster, except "Cloudian - Thin Fog", you can Special Summon this card from your hand.

[/quote']

Very good, and balanced.

Hurricane Battlefield

Field Spell Card

When a Fog Counter is placed on the field' date=' except on "Hurricane Battlefield", place 1 Fog Counter on this card. "Cloudian" monsters you control gain 100 ATK for every Fog Counter on this card. Once per turn, you can distribute up to 5 Fog Counters on this card to any other card(s) on the field. When this card is destroyed, place a number of Fog Counters on a card(s) equal to the number of Fog Counters on this card when it was destroyed.

[/quote']

5 extra counters per turn is a bit much, but 3 would be fine. Other than that, good card.

Cloudian - Destructor of the Land

DARK [] Fairy / Effect [] Level 9 [] 2500 / 0

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 20 Fog Counters from the field or by removing 3 "Cloudian - Smoke Ball" on your field from play. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects.

Nice card. I likes it.

Hazardous Weather

Normal Spell Card

Remove 1 "Cloudian" monster in your hand from play. Draw 2 cards.

A classic draw 2 card with a balance. Best card so far (draw always is).

Archived