YCM's Booster 4th Booster God Challenge | Over

-DG-

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But con. is gone' date=' isn't it???

[/quote']

Does it matter?

Yes I think con. is better' date=' but he was the first one to actually make good boosters. I think DG is right there next to con.

[/quote']

No, you don't think. It's a fact. I have started like sigs in when.... maybe june of last year. I stopped for like 2 whole freaking months not doing anything. & I'm still fresh & better than most of you here. (no offense just a fact.)

Yes I think con. is better' date=' but he was the first one to actually make good boosters. I think DG is right there next to con.

[/quote']

And me or -.- is next to DG

I'm not into boosters. Just making them for the lolz of it.

Yes, It is a fact that con. is better. I also know you are better than most here.

EHK I'm not trying to offend you or be mean, but you are only good because you are told how to do things by DG. I'm not saying you haven't made custom things, but that's part of the reason you are better than most.

He said he would if con. were ever to get on again. I don't think con. wants to get on. She could have gotten on a different computer like at a friends to at least say hi and tell us whats going on with her computer.

He hasn't showed up in any forum we go together on.

Archived