The duel acedemy!

Necro Pheonix

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: All right. I'll play my Pre-Dance Warm-Up, then play my Dance Studio. Next, since I control no monsters, I Special Summon Loia, Dancing Seduction. Which means I can take control of your Devil Incarnate.

Hunter's Field:

Pre-Dance Warm-Up x1

Dance Studio x1

Loia, Dancing Seduction x1 (ATK- 3000)

Fallen Soul- Devil Incarnate x1 (ATK-1900)

Chancellor's Field:

Fallen Soul- The Creature x1 (ATK- 1700

Face-down x1

Hunter: I'll send Devil Incarnate to attack your Creature.

OOC: Any responses from here?

[spoiler= Cards used]

34598gbj.jpg

34598fky.jpg

34598mrj.jpg

OOC: oops...sry

Haro-i activate my creatures effect, to remove the 2 cards in my grave yard from play to draw another card. I activate Polymerazation. I fuse the 2 monsters in my hand to summon jugdment reaper! With Judgment reapers effect all DARK andLIGHT monsters on your side of the field are destroyed. Then i attack you directly with both my creatures and thats game.

302098f.jpg

-He would draw his card, sighing as he looked at the 1 other card in his hand.-

Hunter: Let's see, I have a 1000 ATK boost for my monsters on the field, as well as a Spell/Trap Defense..... I Summon Jaquelle, Dancing Deception. Due to my 2 cards, her attack becomes 2800. She'll attack you directly since you have no face-downs.

Hunter's LP's= 4000

Chancellor's LP's= 1200

Hunter: I'll have to end from there.

[spoiler= Jaquelle, Dancing Deception]

34598r.jpg

-He would draw his card, knowing that almost any card in his Deck could win him the Duel at this point. When he drew he looked at the card and smirked.-

Hunter: Prepare for your monster to be destroyed. It may not be Duel, but it will end your monster. I Summon Erdel, Dancing Melodia. Due to her effect she can be Summoned without a Tribute. And due to my Dancing Studio and Pre-Dance Warm-up that's another 1000 ATK. That makes 3200. Now, strike his Reaper, and destroy it.

Hunter's LP's = 4000

Chancellor's LP's = 500 LP.

[spoiler= Erdel, Dancing Melodia]

34598n.jpg

Haro-very good. I activate Fiend Summoning! then i special summon Shadow golem and concealing shadow ghost! I then activate my Death angels apocolypse! I tribute my 2 monsters to summon death angel! Then i remove 3 monsters from my graveyard from play to summon Korla, the apocolon demon! When Korla is special summoned i flip a coin and call it and if i call it right, my graveyard goes into my deck and i draw 3 cards. I call heads.

Haro flips a coin

Haro-and its heads. I set 3 cards face-down and i attack with Death angel to destroy your monster. Then Korla attacks directly. I end my turn

302098fjb.jpg

302098g.jpg

302098odw.jpg

302098yhq.jpg

302098v.jpg

302098cbq.jpg

Chancelor: 500

Hunter: 900

-He would smirk as he drew his card.-

Hunter: You can't get much luckier than this. Go, Seline, Dancing Moon!

[spoiler= Seline, Dancing Moon]

34598u.jpg

Hunter: She will attack you directly for game, and don't even think of activating any of those cards you played face-down, because she is unaffected by Spells and Traps because of my Pre-Dance Warm-up and Dancing Studio. I lose the top card of my Deck which is Heia, Dancing Universe.

Hunter: 900

Chancellor: 0

Archived