GUEZZ WHOZ COMIN TO UR HOUSE.....

Sparta™

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Eff you jabroni, You funking ripper. Go get effed somewhere else. No one likes you, if someone does the it might be a mindless idiot. EFF YOU.

lolololololol

I don't need anyone to like me. Yes you're a ripper. As said by ashje & many others. Eff you, gtfo, stfu, & suck it before I make you.

3. Nobody likes YOU because you act like a prick.

I REJECT!

I like him, actually, I like a lot of people..

and people like me. No one hates me, if you hate me you burn.

If you hate me a monster with big caws will rip you apart.

So don't hate CrazyKev, bad things will happen

This really isn't funny, and this Chuck Norris stuff is getting old.

It's not a great drawing either,

the hat phails

The jacket doesn't really look like a jacket

the nose is huge xD, and his eyes look messed up.

I REJECT!

I like him' date=' actually, I like a lot of people..

and people like it. No one hates me, if you hate me you burn.

If you hate me a monster with big caws will rip you apart.

So don't hate CrazyKev, bad things will happen

This really isn't funny, and this Chuck Norris stuff is getting old.

It's not a great drawing either,

the hat phails

The jacket doesn't really look like a jacket

the nose is huge xD, and his eyes look messed up.

[/quote']

I know, I'm not a great drawer.

Anyway, I don't hate you, but -.- gets on my nerves. A lot.

Yeah. I made that a long time ago. When I was a noob. So STFU and learn your facts.

RIPPER!! Even if it was 2 years ago, a century ago, you ripped, & that's the fact. RIPPER!!

Yeah. I made that a long time ago. When I was a noob. So STFU and learn your facts.

RIPPER!! Even if it was 2 years ago' date=' a century ago, you ripped, & that's the fact. RIPPER!!

[/quote']

Got to hell you jabroni. I'm tired of this sheet. Get the funk out or I'll get a moderator.

Actually -.- is an awesome friend and member. Most people would disagree with what you just said. Most people like him more than you. Sorry but stop trying to make -.- look bad. I go with what Crazy Kev said. Also, that drawing is not that good sorry

Actually -.- is an awesome friend and member. Most people would disagree with what you just said. Most people like him more than you. Sorry but stop trying to make -.- look bad. I go with what Crazy Kev said. Also' date=' that drawing is not that good sorry

[/quote']

He's the one trying to make ME look bad!

Get a moderator. No I won't go to hell. Because giving facts & showing proof is a good thing now go eff yourself.

I'm not a ripper. I ripped once. The way you are making it is like saying that I lid once, so I'm a liar. It's an ignorant and Idiotic logic.

Actually -.- is an awesome friend and member. Most people would disagree with what you just said. Most people like him more than you. Sorry but stop trying to make -.- look bad. I go with what Crazy Kev said. Also' date=' that drawing is not that good sorry

[/quote']

There is a difference between trying to make you look bad and making yourself look bad. He isn't doing much really. He just said what is wrong with it and that u aren't funny. Just ignore him or just stop talking back to him.

Get a moderator. No I won't go to hell. Because giving facts & showing proof is a good thing now go eff yourself.

I'm not a ripper. I ripped once. The way you are making it is like saying that I lid once' date=' so I'm a liar. It's an ignorant and Idiotic logic.

[/quote']

>_> You ripped. You funking ripped. Don't you get it? If you stole grass, you get your hand cut or go to jail. & it was your first time. A ripper is a ripper.

[/quote']

There is a difference between trying to make you look bad and making yourself look bad. He isn't doing much really. He just said what is wrong with it and that u aren't funny. Just ignore him or just stop talking back to him.

Fine, but if you check my first post I told him to get out because he's annoying to me and I didn't want to start this crap. But he had to comment back.

I'm not a ripper. I ripped once. The way you are making it is like saying that I lid once' date=' so I'm a liar. It's an ignorant and Idiotic logic.

[/quote']

>_> You ripped. You f***ing ripped. Don't you get it? If you stole grass, you get your hand cut or go to jail. & it was your first time. A ripper is a ripper.

If I steal grass nothing happens.......it's grass. And yeah, I ripped. I ripped, but you have no proof I'm a ripper. A ripper constantly rips, one time does not count as constant. Lol at the grass part though.

Archived