GUEZZ WHOZ COMIN TO UR HOUSE.....

Sparta™

Agree with the other respected members' date=' Omni is a good member, good friend, and good teacher. As for the drawing......maybe Omni could give you some advice. ;)

btw Omni is winning this

He already did.

It doesn't actually matter if you only ripped once, you still ripped, and that's what matters. And the image isn't good neither funny. Also, Chuck Norris is old...

Get a moderator. No I won't go to hell. Because giving facts & showing proof is a good thing now go eff yourself.

I'm not a ripper. I ripped once. The way you are making it is like saying that I lid once' date=' so I'm a liar. It's an ignorant and Idiotic logic.

[/quote']

>_> You ripped. You f***ing ripped. Don't you get it? If you stole grass, you get your hand cut or go to jail. & it was your first time. A ripper is a ripper.

If I steal grass nothing happens.......it's grass. And yeah, I ripped. I ripped, but you have no proof I'm a ripper. A ripper constantly rips, one time does not count as constant. Lol at the grass part though.

We do have proof you ripped =_=

If you rip once you're a ripper, if you rip more than once you're an even greater ripper. One time counts, just like if you have sex your first time you lose your virginity(poor example but you get the point).

Seriously, do you read your posts before posting =_=

What had a need to be said is said.

CW, please accept the fact that you are a ripper.

As poor as haris' example is, it's right. =P

If you rip one time your a ripper.

Also I suggest you to calm down. As Kox is not only a great teacher, he is a great friend, and great, so to say, advice-giver. He could greatly help you, as you honest as it is, suck. Hey, I'm not saying that I'm any better, but you get the point.

So for your own good find that intelligent part in your brain and calm down.

Ditto? If not, GTFO.

Archived