Google

Dark

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Google sucks balls' date=' I search for "I do not want images of Pokemon" and it gives me images of Pokemon, wtf?

[/quote']

All search engines would give you that

They have to eliminate words 3 letters and less otherwise you would get everysite ever made. So it would basically read "want images Pokemon"

You can try it with any search engine

Guys it's a joke, creed got it:/ Is it really necessary for me to put sarcasm brackets after everything I post:? Kizzi is only interested in exchange rates but I thought problematica had a sense of humor =0

Topic: I use google for anything I don't have a bookmark to.

Guys it's a joke' date=' creed got it:/ Is it really necessary for me to put sarcasm brackets after everything I post:? Kizzi is only interested in exchange rates but I thought problematica had a sense of humor =0

Topic: I use google for anything I don't have a bookmark to.

[/quote']

For one who claims to excel in using sarcasm, you're not very good at spotting it.

its way better than fire fox (if thats how you say it) i find Google more helpful cuz you get a favurites toolbar.

We're on about Google Search here. Anyway, everyone knows that neither browser is way better than the other. Most people know that Firefox is better. The only things I use Google Chrome for are checking things out quickly and running some Chrome Experiments that don't run under Firefox.

Archived