Code Geass: The Dark Curtain {Remake} (Started and Not Accepting)

.Requiem

Quick-Notes:

~Remember people, who have Geass, you cannot start off with your power. I shall give Geass to people throughout the RP to continue the plot.

~Flight systems are also not at the start of the RP as it was the so called ‘lost technology’ in the plot, but don’t worry it will come shortly.

~Okay here is the role of each faction as I saw no one ask about it, so the Imperial Faction is the formal Black Knights with old members with their territory spanning from all of North America to the Caribbean islands. Then next the Divine Faction is the science team of the UFN and the Black Knights with some of its members knowing the power of Geass. Next is the Rebel Faction which is what they are Rebels who resist and fight most other factions. Then the Chinese Residences with numbers which challenge the world and yet they remain neutral controlling the entire continent of Asia. Now for one of the most interesting factions the Shadow Faction are people who don’t just leap into battle, but study their doe for a good period of time. Mostly made up of assassins and spies who run the underground and black market of most of the world.

~Also remember only 3 or more sentences please.

~Now any questions please PM and I will settle it out.

Stage 1: Opening Curtain

Christian Calendar: March 21, 2048. Imperial Zone 44: Improvised Capital Buffalo, New York.

It is high noon as the sun is beating on the improvised capital of the Imperial Faction Buffalo, New York. The town is usually quite to the degree of a normal city and yet it isn’t. On the North side of the town a terrorist attack made by the Rebel Faction holding the international airport which is the center point for several stops in the Imperial Faction. This is one of the biggest airports in the Imperial Faction by holding control of it. This will seize movement of the Imperial Territory and certain diplomats such of the high Empress Nunnally Vi Britannia. Also the Chinese Prime Minister to discuss the growing conflict between the two countries.

In emergency several Knightmare lead by the ace of the Black Knights Kallen Kouzuki went to defeat the stronghold. Knowing to them the rebels have captured several hostages to prevent large scale assault on the airport.

IC: On one of the main roads five Knightmare Frames lead by a large red one resembling the Guren MK-II went to full speed moving around each street toward the airport. They reach closer as the airport came on to screen. Kallen realized that 4 Bukai Knightmare Frames in front of the building with bombs strapped to them. “Crap, all units stop and hold positions. Units 1 and 2 move and take the back road to attack or enter the airport from behind.” The Guren stopped as two of the Akatsuki moved from the assault group.

“I wonder how I will get into position for an attack without setting off the bomb.” Angered she swung her arm hitting the dash board of the Guren cockpit. The Guren lowered one of its legs as the door opened letting Kallen up. She stood up looking straight at the airport.

--Anyway I am too lazy to fix the top post, anyone who I said is accepted is accepted. Anyone with questions PM me.

OoC: Here we go! The Dark Curtain, Take 2! BTW, is it ok that I assume that the Divine Faction is a republic?

IC: Heikichi finished up his research paper and walked into his living room. He glasced at the calendar.

"Damn...When is it going to be finished?"

He sat on his small couch and turned on the TV.

"There's nothing like some mind-numbing TV to distract you from everyday life..."

Heikichi got the opposite of what he wanted. Instead of seeing pointless sitcoms, he saw a news flash.

"BREAKING NEWS!!! Rebel attack on Imperial Capital" announced the news station, "Just recently in the current capital of the Empire, a squad of rebels have just taken control of the Buffalo Airport and and holding several hostages. We now go to Alexei Drakov, who is at the Buffalo Airport as we speak. Alexei."

The news station switched to a reporter. The situation happening in the background was a media feeding frenzy. Reporters from all over the world have swarmed here; cameramen were trying to evade the guards to go deeper into the airport, looking for the perfect shot. The normal people there were pleading with the guards to go into the airport to get their loved ones.

"As you can see here, the city is in chaos. Not many would expect an attack on the Imperial capital. If you at our rooftop camera, you can see the Imperial Ace Kallen Kousuki's Knightmare commanding troops to apprehend the rebels."

Heikichi switched off the TV and walked out onto the street. He felt the brisk Russian air hit him like a wall. He cursed himself for not bringing a jacket.

Davon was watching the Bukai Knightmare Frames trying to remember where he seen the bomb before, “no the either must be new design or it is lost technology. Time to check the files we found at the capital. ”

The computer started beeping and showed up a file giving a decryption of the Bomb attached to the Knightmare backs.

Davon quickly read the file. It was important to tell this information to Kallen. He got on the radio to contact Kallen,” Kallen I have information about the bombs. The bombs take energy from the Knightmare and fire it out, so if the Knightmare is damaged, the bomb will activate on its own, but if the power source is destroyed the bomb wont detonate.”

Archived