Lock this.....

Shadow Mir

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael: He flew threw the worlds, and didn't really want to go anywhere. He could go to Port Royal and duel with Captain Jack, but he didn't want to. He could go to the Underdrome in Olympus, but a tournament would be really long. "What is there to do?" He went back to Traverse Town, and went into the clock tower building.

Raziel chases the squirrel for a few minutes, then stops in his tracks. "Wait, what the hell am I doing?" He pulls out Niflheim from his pocket. "Thundaga!" A lightning bolt comes down and strikes a tree, felling a tree. The squirrel gets scared and runs toward Raziel. Raziel quickly snatches up the squirrel and pulls Ragnarok from its mouth and releases the squirrel. "Ah, it's covered in squirrel spit! Gross!" Suddenly the tree he struck with Thundaga catches on fire, which quickly spreads to the surrounding trees. "Holy crap, I better run!" Raziel runs through the forest, barely outrunning the quickly spreading fire behind him. Eventually, he nears the edge of the forest. "Ah, I see some light up ahead!" Raziel races towards the forest edge, only to run over the cliff right past the trees. "Oh shi-" His cry fades as he falls farther down.

Archived