Lock this.....

Shadow Mir

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Josep walks down into the foyer of the mansion only holding his keychain, he thought to himself how he was different, he had been asked to help Organization XIII without being a nobody, to this day he wonders why he accepted. a couple of dusks appear, rewady to tell him to go back to the fortress, apparantly he had a mission.

Raziel walks through a dark forest, hopelessly lost. "God, I may have gotten out of that crazy realm, but it dropped me off in the middle of nowhere! I've been wandering here for days. Atleast I'm finding some food, but I haven't had anything good for two whole years. I miss sea-salt ice cream." Raziel sits down and rests against the back of a tree. Suddenly, he heres a loud crashing sound. "Crap, not again." An army of dusks burst through the bushes to surround Raziel. Raziel stood up and counted them all. "What, only 76 this time? I think Ragnarok will be sufficient." He took out of his pocket a dark, ebony orb, pulsing with power. "I feel like doing an aerial assault today." Raziel climbed up the tallest tree, and was about to use Ragnarok's power, when he suddenly dropped it. "Oh crap..." Ragnarok fell to the ground, breaking on impact. Then a large wave of spiritual energy blasted from it's remains, destroying the 76 dusks, the surrounding bushes, as well as the bottom of the tree Raziel was in. "This just isn't my day." Raziel readied himself to jump out of the tree, only to snag his shoe on a branch. He fell from the tree, then the tree landed on him as it fell. "Ow... This sucks..."

Archived