Cloudian Turbo

.:JBM:.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have one question...

WHAT HAPPENED TO CANNON SOLDIER???

Yeah I know he can be destroyed but that's why gravity bind/ messenger of peace is out there. Of course, cannon soldier is optional. Also, cannon soldier mk2 would be good( optional of course). He's a tribute monster but he can easily activate his effect each turn due to the quick summoning of smoke balls. One last thing, there should be a solemn in there in case something goes wrong.

These are of course, all optional and you don't have to use my method but these seem to speed up te deck more than with a simple mass driver.

Mk2 is out of the question. I now have only 1 smoke ball. Cannon soldier would be ideal, but he can get destroyed easily. I would have to add too many cards to keep him on the field.

Not a lot could go wrong. This deck runs pretty well. If I make any change I'd probably go with a Bribe or 2.

Yeah, they're cards only used on the show. I guess I could replace the White Night Fort with some random splash and post them here though, since they hardly revolve around it.

The Decks I use are;

Beast Beatdown

Warrior Beatdown

Fairy Beatdown

Jurac Beatdown

And recently, "Annoying as Hell Flip Summon Deck" (Things like Guardian Sphinx) <-- has stumbling.

Clearly; I like Beatdown =p

More on topic; Is there anything else this Deck needs? TBH, a bit more Draw power wouldn't be bad.

Archived