First, please rate/comment!

Bringerofcake

While I have been posting on WC for a while now, this is my first card on RC. This is one of my cards from WC. I thought the pic fit well. Anyway, here it is:

[spoiler=Cards]

268871.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 3 LIGHT or DARK monsters in your Graveyard from play, including 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you may select and activate one of the following effects:

● Remove a LIGHT monster in your Graveyard from play to reduce the ATK of a monster on the field to 0.

● Remove a DARK "Chaos" monster in your Graveyard from play to deal damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the ATK of the removed card.

● Remove a DARK and LIGHT monster in your Graveyard from play to Special Summon a "Chaos" monster from your Graveyard, ignoring Summoning conditions. It cannot attack and its effects are negated this turn.

This card cannot attack the turn you activate any of these effects.

268871.jpg

268871.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 3 LIGHT or DARK monsters in your Graveyard from play, including 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, you can send a LIGHT or DARK monster from your Deck to your Graveyard instead of drawing for your Draw Phase. If you are removing monsters from play for the effect of a "Chaos" monster, you may remove a Spell or Trap Card in your Graveyard in place of a LIGHT or DARK monster. The other card(s) must be the correct one(s). You can only activate this effect once per turn.

Archived