A field monster? maybe a new concept

Jace Beleren

hey guys i decided to make a new concept

plz rate and comment and OCG fix

41756384.jpg

[spoiler=lore]This card cannot be Special Summoned, this card cannot be Normal Summond or Set. You can send a face-up Field spell card you control to the Graveyard to place this card on the Field Card Zone, Once per turn select 1 Field Spell card in your Graveyard, this card gains the effect of the Selected card. when this card is destroyed by a card effect, add 1 Field Spell card from your Graveyard to your hand.

2ngwjrt.jpg

[spoiler=lore]This card cannot be Special Summoned, this card cannot be Normal Summond or Set. You can send a face-up Field spell card you control to the Graveyard to place this card on the Field Card Zone, Once per turn select 1 face-up effect monster you control , this card gains the effect of the Selected card until the End Phase. this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly.

I think it would be funny but somehow overpowered, too. Imageine the second card, with 100 ATK, copies the effect of spirit-repar, who can stay on the field quite a time. Then the field-monster will attack once per turn and your opponent would have to discard every time it attacks.. And this is just an example. There are much better effects it could copy ;)

But I give u 7/10 - some "kind" of "Field-Monsters" are in my mind too, but they'll work a complete other way ^^

Archived