[JG] 5000 Post Celebration... Again [JG]

JG.

[align=center]Yeah, I got to 5000 again, after Frunk moved some threads in General to games. Yeah, it sucks. So we try again, and for the lulz, I made another card!

78876u.jpg

Spectrum Blaze Dragon

Effect Monster

Dragon / LIGHT

Level 10

ATK / ? - DEF / ?

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 or more monsters with different attributes you control. This cards original ATK and DEF becomes the number of Tributed monsters x1000. If a monster you control is attacked or targeted by an effect, you can decrease the ATK of this card by 1000 to negate the attack or effect. During your End Phase, remove 1 monster in your Graveyard from play. If you do not, destroy this card.

It might seem a bit OP'ed, but take the Summoning Condition in consideration first. It's hard. Almost harder than getting the 5 Exodia Pieces. I also think that there may be some OCG errors, so please point out, but only if you deem yourself better than me, which, if I must say so myself, only very few can call themselves. If you are not as good as me, chances are that I'm more right than you.

I plan to use a modified version of this card as the 5th Signer Dragon in my upcoming FanFic (Oops, that was a spoiler).

Anyways, rate and comment. CnC if this were GFX.[/align]

Archived