X-Saber Palomlo

Alrighty folks I do declare a good..ish tuner...

X-SaberPalomloDT02-JP-DNPR-DT.jpg

Reptile/tuner

When a "Saber" monster you control (except "Saber Slasher") is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.

Good x-saber support...atleast it doesn't get removed after a few uses...

Off-topic:what is the point of all the saber slasher and frog the jam hate????

Off-topic:what is the point of all the saber slasher and frog the jam hate????

Their names aren't actually Saber Slasher and Frog the Jam. They can't be included in the Archetype in the TCG' date=' while excluded in the OCG.

[/quote']

You know I can kinda understand doing that for Harpie's Brother yet why bother with saber slasher?

Take two of these. Add Rainbow Life. Declare victory.

Crab I thought that you hated 4 card Combos that don't win the game.

It's not really a 4-card combo in the sense that Demise + ARA + Doom Dozer + Megamorph is a 4-card combo; one element is allowed to start in the Graveyard' date=' and another is just discard fodder and thus can be any card in the game. In fact, you could use one of the Palomlo's as that piece of discard fodder, making it decisively only 3 cards.

Also, infinite Life Points is very close to declaring victory, for obvious reasons.

Exodia, Mill, DBoard (lol who uses that), Europe and some other that I am too lazy to list do not need to bring your LP to 0 :P

"Europe"?

Crab I thought that you hated 4 card Combos that don't win the game.

It's not really a 4-card combo in the sense that Demise + ARA + Doom Dozer + Megamorph is a 4-card combo; one element is allowed to start in the Graveyard' date=' and another is just discard fodder and thus can be any card in the game. In fact, you could use one of the Palomlo's as that piece of discard fodder, making it decisively only 3 cards.

[b'] Oh yeah well 3 cards is better than 4 [/b]

Also, infinite Life Points is very close to declaring victory, for obvious reasons.

Exodia' date=' Mill, DBoard (lol who uses that), Europe and some other that I am too lazy to list do not need to bring your LP to 0 :P

[/quote']

"Europe"?

Final Countdown XD

pay 500

I'm confused...

It seems fair to assume that the opponent has an Attack Position monster with more than 700 ATK.

*Stabs self in hand*

Sorry...anyways there any ruling that says you have to declare all the moves in a loop like that or can you just say your using it x amount of times?

I think you only need 1 of these for Crab's combo.

since this card's effect activates within the Graveyard.

.........Im probobly missing something here.

There's a rulling against this.

Yea, because "IT NEEDZ ANUTHR TARGIT, & DA HOLE 'LOLRESOLVE' THING"

pay 500

I'm confused...

It seems fair to assume that the opponent has an Attack Position monster with more than 700 ATK.

*Stabs self in hand*

Sorry...anyways there any ruling that says you have to declare all the moves in a loop like that or can you just say your using it x amount of times?

For loops like this, you're allowed to run through the loop, explain it, and then say "I use this loop to give myself a million billion trillion Life Points".

Archived