Degrassi: The Next Generation !Spring Break!

JesseTheCowboy

Micha-i hope so....he checks his phone...he has a new text..."i better not see you after school or i will kick your ass you jabroni"...micha thinks to himself...who the heck is this(to ashley)i got to go home its an emergency...ill c you tommarrow...bye...he runs out of the school and gets in his truck and leaves

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brandon got up and walked towards the fight between Britney and the other girl. He broke up the fight and got in front of the two girls to try to stop the fight. HE sighed as he stopped the fight. Yes, Britney was defending him, but he still didn't want her too fight the other girl.

Girl:"I so would have won if it wore not cause of your boyfriends"

"Awww listen he's not my boyfriend and if he was i could say and can still say that you are just jealous cause i can get some and you can't"

Girl:"You B****"

(THe girl runs around Brandon and tackles Britney who is clawing at the girls arm)

Brandon points to the othr side of the hall as the principal along with some other teachers take the two fighting girls, Brandon, and Ashley to the principal's office. Brandon sat on the chair with his face on the palm of his hand. He really started to hate what was going on today.

Principal:"Ok tell me what happened girl fighting,boy in the middle of them and another girl cheering

"Sir please Ashley and Brandon had nothing to do with it its just she made fun of him and it made me mad so i stood up for him"

Girl:"Well you pored chemicals on me"

"Yeah but you threw my head onto a desk and slammed me into a locker"

Girl:"You B**** thats such a lie"

(Britney and the girl yell but the the principal yell)

Principal:"BOTH OF YOU QUIET BRITNEY YOU AND YOUR LITTLE FIGHTING FRIEND HAVE IN-SCHOOL SUSPENSION FOR 1 WEEK BRANDON AND ASHLEY YOU MAY LEAVE"

"What but thats not fair"

Girl:"SHe started it"

Principal:"And i am ending it do you want me to make it 2 weeks no you don't then all of you out of my office"

Brandon got up from his chair and left the room. He walked towards class as he was face to face against the guy that challenged him to the fight. He punched Brandon in the stomach hard. he fell to the ground,clutching his stomach. "That's what you'll get at our fight this afternoon." he said as he punched Brandon in the face, knocking him out. Him, along with another kid grabbed Brandon and through him into the girl's bathroom. they both laughed and ran back into class.

Archived