The Last Airbender Official Trailer.

Arekku_Koro

Ugh' date=' I though they were making an [i']animated[/i] Avatar movie, like an epic sequel of sorts or a movie in between their adventures. This is disappointing.

This.

Another thing thats pissing me off is that they never explained what happend to Zuko's mom

I think if its done well it could be pretty good, although there are only pics for zuko and aang shown so far so am worried about what the other cast members will look like, but on the plus side zuko has his scar although its kinda hard to see. I wonder how much of the first book the movie will cover. By the cast list it would also appear that fire lord ozai is set to appear in this one.

Decent special effects at least :D

I'm in favor of this movie simply because I think it will give the original series a lot of publicity and a new fanbase.

He made decent special effects with a pretty low budget. For that much money, that isnt decent, that's pretty high.

• 3 weeks later...

People people....it's not about the color of the skin or the ethinicity. Last time I checked, it's about acting skill, Am I right.

Samuel L. Fury says "I mothaf%#@in agree mothaF%#@a"

samuel-l-jackson-nick-fury.jpg

The actor who plays Sokka played Jasper in Twilight' date=' which seems weird to me, since the actor is really pale, and Sokka is really tan.

[/quote']

The Sokka actor said acknowledged that himself:

"I think it's one of those things where I pull my hair up, shave the sides, and I definitely need a tan. It's one of those things where, hopefully, the audience will suspend disbelief a little bit."

Archived