A Interesting Yugioh Factoid

The progress this game has gotten to (To the point of the upcoming set of Light of Destruction) is in fact a mere fluke. No really folks yugioh was supposed to be a one season thing and stop their but the people who let the original 2001 Season 1 just keep growing and extending the plot since profits most likely went threw the roof which inspired the seasons to the point of Dawn of the Duel then the following 4 seasons after it of GX. Basically its a miracle folks that the game has been kicking for 11 whole years.

yeah' date=' but i've noticed 80% of ppl who doesn't care about the series

[/quote']

well i got into the card game because of the show.

i think the 20% started by likeing the anime and started to play the game. then told that other 80% about the game then they watched the show and disliked it but still played the game.

also i feel those numbers are wrong i think its more like this

5% like the anime but not the game (my sis)

60% dont like the anime but play the game (my gf)

35% like both (me)

point is with out the anime the game would have failed like neo pets the card game

another point to it is that

in the anime they use cards... there for the people who watch yugioh want the cards

in the Beyblade anime they use those spin top things... and people bought the spin tops instead of cards (yes... there are beyblade cards)

Archived