Sanwitch

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Sanwitch

SanwitchSOD-EN-C.jpg

I didn't know about this card until a few minutes ago o_O

It's actually very useful. If you fuse Sangan and the witch of the black forest while they are on the field, both effects are activated and you have a pretty good solid attack card on the field. It might be useful. Sadly, Witch of the Black Forest is banned and that makes this card useless.

Discuss please.

LOL Im using this card as we speak in my E Hero Fun deck. My side deck turns it into a more competitive Hero city deck, but while im using the fusions, i simply furs my face up sangan with King of the swamp, that helps me with miricale fusion. Its a great card, just you gotta know how to improvise. ^_^ And it really kicks ass in an exodia speed deck (Traditional.) Have em both out with like cyber jar, than fuse. Get 2, Preme and monster reborn, fuse again. lol thats four pieces. ^_^ But thats traditional by the way. XP

HILARIOUS STORY

I was dueling my brother. He had an E-Hero deck and I was using a Monarch deck (I know, it's overkill, lol). Anyway, he uses Polymerization to fuse the Sangan on the field with the King of the Swamp in his hand. He summons Sandwitch (This was apparetnly his "secret weapon" XD) and I laugh my head off when I see it. Then, my brother uses Sangan's effect to add Exiled Force to his hand and summons it to the field. Exiled destroys my Zaborg and my brother attacks with Sanwitch for the win! It was the funniest moment in my dueling career. XD

I have like 3 copies of this card >__>' date=' and if Witch of The Black Forest Wasn't Banned You Could Fuse That Card And Equip Fusion Weapon To It, Which Would Raise It's ATK to 3600:D

[/quote']

A friend of mine used to do that and it was really annoying. He took 2 monsters to his hand and had a 3600 monster in his side of the field! WTF?

:lol:

HILARIOUS STORY

I was dueling my brother. He had an E-Hero deck and I was using a Monarch deck (I know' date=' it's overkill, lol). Anyway, he uses Polymerization to fuse the Sangan on the field with the King of the Swamp in his hand. He summons Sandwitch (This was apparetnly his "secret weapon" XD) and I laugh my head off when I see it. Then, my brother uses Sangan's effect to add Exiled Force to his hand and summons it to the field. Exiled destroys my Zaborg and my brother attacks with Sanwitch for the win! It was the funniest moment in my dueling career. XD

[/quote']

A monarch player who was pwned by an lousy fusion :|

That's somethin' new :lol:

Archived