~~!!-Dynamic Duelists-!!~~You know you wanna join ^_-

ouch @-@ well i like synchro's even tho they are cheap fusion monsters atleast you dont have to wait for a polymerization (or however you spell it) anymore ^^

gah @-@ i just cant get over your super cute siggy Berry-chan

=O i cant wait for the "Mist Valley" cards to hit US!!!! I want Falcon of the Mist Valley so bad ><

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well i dun have many either but they are much easier to summon and you dont need to choose between Poly and Other cool card needed to help out

AAANNNNDDD you dont need any specific monsters to summon them :3

Some do though.

Well i dun have many either but they are much easier to summon and you dont need to choose between Poly and Other cool card needed to help out

AAANNNNDDD you dont need any specific monsters to summon them :3

Some do though.

yes i suppose ur right o.o

[align=center]ANNOUNCEMENT!

• There is a new App Coming Soon called "Hall of Fame!" this will be where people and there great achievements will be posted!

• New Event Posted in the event section of the Signature Page (page 1)!

Thank you for your time.

~Lovely Lady Duelist~ ;) [/align]

I think is super poly or something o-o but anyways well i always hated using fusions anyways :[ they just werent.........fun. cause I would always get the right cards then something would happen and theyd be gone :[ but with synchros if you lose the cards you wanted to use. BAM you get different cards and you can synchro anyways

; .; sniff.....I just tossed 1 of my favorite (now banned) trap cards ; . ; ima miss u time seal.... ;(

Grrrr >< ima die if i dont get Falcon of Mist Valley and the other Mist Valley monsters soon ; . ; and same with Real Genex Vindicate and the other Genex monsters and Flamvell Gurnika and the other Flamvell monsters

I want the Flamvells the most tho o-o

You can stop double posting right about now... There's a Edit button for a reason.

I always keep my cards, regardless if it is banned or not.

And yeah, Fusions were kind of useless, and now that the Synchros are out, it makes it feel like they made another type of Fusion, but a LOT more easier to get out, and a lot more overpowered.

would it be considered rare to fine Stardust in a random booster pack o-o?

In a Yusei pack, it's a rare card (the actual card) But since Yusei packs only have 30 total cards, I'm not sure.

How DARE YOU INSULT FUSIONS!!! They're better than Synchros!!!

Fear my E-Heros!!!!

E-Heros and Rainbow Neos are insulted by your incompetence.

And Synchros aren't necessarily easier. Fusions can be from hand, while Synchros must be on the field.

Depending on your Deck, Fusions can be WAY easier than Synchros.

Archived