~~!!-Dynamic Duelists-!!~~You know you wanna join ^_-

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o-o wats the topic of the day?

Fusions = Hand and field.

Synchros = Hand only.

Fusions are easier. If you have Fusion Gate' date=' it's even easier.

[/quote']

=O but fusions all have specific monsters that are needed to summon them. only some synchros need specific monsters so that makes Synchros easier to summon since you can use any tuner and any nontuner instead of having time wizard and needing to wait until you get a baby dragon and then "yay finally baby dragons in my hand to...but no poly yet >< damn" and then you have to wait another round for a chance to get it.

o-o wats the topic of the day?

Fusions = Hand and field.

Synchros = Hand only.

Fusions are easier. If you have Fusion Gate' date=' it's even easier.

[/quote']

=O but fusions all have specific monsters that are needed to summon them. only some synchros need specific monsters so that makes Synchros easier to summon since you can use any tuner and any nontuner instead of having time wizard and needing to wait until you get a baby dragon and then "yay finally baby dragons in my hand to...but no poly yet >< damn" and then you have to wait another round for a chance to get it.

^this is true too. (why didn't i think of that?)

Top 5 OPd Synchros.

1: Blackwing Armor Master - I think we can tell why

2: Stardust Dragon - If it ain't a D.D. deck, it's a infinite Shield to most things.

3: Black Rose Dragon - Can save you in many situations, and it's other effect is basically a Direct Attack.

4: Colossal Fighter - You can steal from the Grave, or re-Summon him. And he gains 100 for every dead Warrior

5: Nitro Warrior - Destroying monsters endlessly, and gaining 1000 ATK. Yeah, that's OPd.

Archived