New Super Mario Bros Wii

~Shore

Just announced at e3, New Super Mario bros wii is a side scrolling 2D platformer based on its DS predecessor. While it may seem like a ripoff to put a similar game on the wii for a higher price, its main new feature is multiplayer. A combination of co-op and competition similar to The Legend of Zelda, Four Swords for Gamecube is the main feature of this game. It also includes the spin attack from Mario Galaxy. I loved the original New Super Mario Bros and can't wait for this one.

Cool

Congratulations, you've just won the YCM valuable contributor award. This award recognizes a member who has put effort, thought and intelligence into their posts. This award is given rarely, and a high honor.

I don't remember if the game's coming out this year or the next. I think it's this year, but Nintendo loves to make us wait, so it'll probably be delayed.

Cool

Congratulations' date=' you've just won the YCM valuable contributor award. This award recognizes a member who has put effort, thought and intelligence into their posts. This award is given rarely, and a high honor.

I don't remember if the game's coming out this year or the next. I think it's this year, but Nintendo loves to make us wait, so it'll probably be delayed.

[/quote']

It's coming out this year. I specifically remember them saying that was why SMG2 was coming out in 2010.

Somehow I don't see me buying this' date=' because I like the advantage of ds, where I can travel and still play the game. Wii is at home, and it's busted anyways.

[b']I suspect the graphics will be epic.[/b]

It's funny, because a number of opposers claim that the game is using DS graphics, when you can tell that it isn't.

Archived