Awesome Card Contest- No spots left!Round 1 finished

zeroflame

Is this the best contest you have ever been???  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is this the best contest you have ever been???

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I changed my 2 Entries. They're from my Dancing collection. They are used to raise your opponent's Life points and help your opponent, but at the same time, you get big help in return.

P.S.- Dancing Studio raises the ATK of all "Dancing" monster on the field by 600. However, your opponent gains 600 Life points during each of his/her Standby Phase. That is not the exact effect, simply a summary.

34598.jpg

[spoiler= Card Lore]

When this card is used for the Synchro Summoning of a "Dancing" Synchro monster, increase the ATK of the Synchro Summoned monster by 500. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all LIGHT monsters are unaffected by the effects of Effect Monsters.

34598y.jpg

[spoiler= Card Lore]

"Meli, Dancing Fortune" + 1 or more non-Tuner "Dancing" monsters

All LIGHT monsters you control are unaffected by the effects of Effect Monsters. When this card declares an attack, discard 1 card in your hand. If you discarded a "Dancing" card, increase the ATK of this card by 600. If there is a face-up "Dancing Studio" on your side of the field, you can half the ATK of this card to attack your opponent directly. During each of your opponent's Standby Phases, increase his/her Life points by 1000.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived