LOCK NAO!

Come on' date=' guys! This has to be one of the best decks I've seen in a long time. He's using meta-breaking cards such as Nightmare Steelcage and Shiny Reload! And you niggas best be trollin' if you're tellin' me De-Spell and Sogen suck. The guy's using his favourite cards that just happen to be game winners. Get better at the game and only come back when you realize the pure genius of this deck.

[/quote']

I lol'd. Nice post Doco. As for the deck, I like Icy's build, but with some inferno reckless summon.

dont bother saying it is a sucky deck because if JunkSynchron911 can do well with it then for him its a good deck (though you guys might think its a sucky deck).

No. This deck could only have won aainst more fail decks. This deck is bad and would not stand a chance against any of the major tournament decks in today's metagame.

i agree with awesomenoob........not the comment' date=' but the waffles, they are freaking awesome

but like i said before, if u want a good assualt build look one up, don't use this

[/quote']

This I agree with.

Thanks Doco, Awesome and [sarcasm]Lrovani[/sarcasm], you have been a real help and my deck has now been updated.

NOTICE: I do not have much money, nor do I have any accounts for Yu-Gi-Oh Card buying sites and the nearest Yu-Gi-Oh card shop does not have any of the new boxsets or tins it still has stuff from the GX series.(I really wanted a warrior synchro which I can use my Torapart to summon it with. e.g. Goyo Guardian) So I can't get any of these fancy cards you keep going on about. I did have my bro's Red Dragon Archfiend in this deck but he nicked it off me.

EDIT: forgot sarcasm tags.

.;BUMP;.

Does Spiral Spear Strike now effect Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth?

Getting a Nitro Warrior tomorrow but my bro's having it...:P

I mainly practise aginst my bro(who has Red Dragoin Archfiend) but he's rubbish ON THE OTHER HAND though I go to a Yu-Gi=-Oh Club at school and I duel frequently against the 'masters' there who know 10 X nmore about Yu-Gi-Oh then me and yet they only started a couple years back and they have an almost unbeaten record.(From combos in their specialized deck that only people duelling for years would know) In fact next Wednesday I'll post up one of their decks and you can rate it. LOL.

Archived