[Discuss]Stop, Hammer time!

The origional hammerer was serious, mine is happy.

[align=center]169mbr4.png

Once per turn' date=' you can inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of "Volcanic" monsters in your Graveyard x 200. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.[/quote'][/align]

It's effect can do damage from anywhere between 200 and 2000 damage(provided you have that many monsters?)

This card would be amazing in Traditional. But in Traditional.... Chaos >>>> everything els.

Discuss?

I came to this topic expecting Iron Chain Repairman...I was disappointed.

He can make up for all of the Volcanic Shells and Scatter Shots in your Graveyard when your opponent has Gravity Bind up or somethin...I dunno. It's Okay....it does have the same lolATK as a monarch though...

LOOK AT HIM HE'S SO HAPPY

DAWWWWWWWWWWW

I NAO RITE?

I came to this topic expecting Iron Chain Repairman...I was disappointed.

He can make up for all of the Volcanic Shells and Scatter Shots in your Graveyard when your opponent has Gravity Bind up or somethin...I dunno. It's Okay....it does have the same lolATK as a monarch though...

Why you expected Repairman, I dont know.

Aside from that, Hammerer might have ben a bit better if the damage was like 300x.

I expected Hammer Shot actually. He's decent, whether I'd run him over Thestalos or not in Volcanics I'm not so sure of though. Volcanics can fill their Grave pretty quickly with Shell and Scattershot, so it's not out of the question to get around 2000.

In Traditional, Scientist FTK > everything else btw, not Chaos. Scientist + Tuner = GG (Dark Strike). With One-for-One etc, it's really easy to pull off.

I'm going to make a list now.

3 x Hammerer

3 x Rocket

3 x Scattershot

2 Lyla

2 Lumina

2 Wulf

2 Honest

1 JD

2 x Krebons

1 x Gale

3 Blaze Accel