-Make Humanoid Versions of Dragon-Type monsters

Prizes:

1st= 1 rep 3 points

2nd= 2 points

3rd= 1 point

Thats it, good luck:D

To vote you must PM me

To vote you must PM me

***************************************************ENTRIES********************************************

- Blue Eyes Reincarnation

- Red Eyes Reincarnation

- Felgrand Reincarnation

- Tyrant Reincarnation

- Light and Darkness Dragon Reincarnation

******************************************************************************************************

******************************************************************************************************

**********************************************VOTE NOW!!!*********************************************

Examples shown of a good entry for Black Rose Dragon and Stardust Dragon. (Not my pictures)

(Please Rate :)) (Click for larger view)

post_321075_1246039112_00e6bec9bf431f70fcb2607054e37f69_thumb.attach

post_321075_1246040469_adb50996eddfaabeba1041ac809d10e4_thumb.attach

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The level should be 7 at the most, probably 6. 10/10 otherwise......... Wow I'm not good at this. Everyone please rate each other's card so there can be a winner, and be honest

You can also check out my other thread that has the rules for a new style of dueling I am making called "Holo Dueling"

The level should be 7 at the most' date=' probably 6. 10/10 otherwise......... Wow I'm not good at this. Everyone please rate each other's card so there can be a winner, and be honest[hr']

You can also check out my other thread that has the rules for a new style of dueling I am making called "Holo Dueling"

Hrm, since there are only 2 contestants, and only two real entries (my dark magician's dragon doesn't count due to the rules and regulations of the contest) this will be harder then simply saying your is better then mine or vice versa...My Blue eyes is based of Kasara (though the art isn't my own) and is balanced and plays well in any deck...but the red eyes is also a plausable choice, since she summons a dragon and has a good back ground to add to the art work already in place...artist's porogative tells me to stick with my own card-but it's close! Very very close, like in lengths way...We need a third contestant to ease the possibility of a stalemate I'm afraid. :?

Well yes but once there are more entries, it will work out. I'm going to accept ten entries or as many as it takes to cover all of the well know dragons like the 5 dragons from Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's.

The levels are a little high and the pictures don't match well with the actual Dragons. 7/10.

Archived