1. 1. Which card should win?

• Blue Eyes Reincarnation
    • Red Eyes Reincarnation
    • Felgrand Reincarnation
    • Tyrant Reincarnation

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. Unfortunately I made a lot of cards before I made my account so I have over two deck's worth of cards to remake. *Huff* My avatar comes from my "Heartchord" deck that is based on angels. The cards name is "Heartchord Rorrick The Archangel."

Yeah. I have another contest that is sort of like this on an older thread. It's called "Holo Dueling Contest." It also has the current rules for my new form of dueling called "Holo Dueling." It's not perfect yet but it's getting there.

you would be correct on that. its easier to find girl pictures more than guy pics. I've noticed that they are easier to draw too. I've done many drawings' date=' mostly dragons and what not. I've rarely done just regular people. My pic choosing is down to the last 3 from 8.

[/quote']

What cards are they?

What cards are they? (you can also have multiple entries)

Its basically the same just more powerful

[spoiler=card]

66959.jpg

[spoiler=lore]This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play "Light and Darkness Dragon" and 1 level 6 or higher Warrior-Type monster from your Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, its Attribute is also treated as DARK. When a Spell or Trap Card is activated, or the effect of an Effect Monster is activated, that activation is negated and this card loses 500 ATK and DEF. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, select 1 monster in your Graveyard. Then destroy all cards you control, and Special Summon that monster.

Archived