new age monsters updated again !!!!!!!

gil2m

im puting a new spin on some really old monsters pm me if you remeber a monster that you want redone

oqmafm.png

This card also counts as a Spellcaster-type.This card can only be Summoned by tributing 1 "Time Wizard". When this card is succesfully Normal Summoned to the field, flip a coin, then activate 1 of the following effects:

-Heads, remove 1 card in your Deck from play. In the second Standby Phase add that card to your hand.

-Tails, Special Summon 1 "Baby Dragon" and "Time Wizard" from your deck to your side of the field."

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool card effect, but the OCG isnt that great. And time magician is "Time Wizard" im assuming :P

Anyway now for feedback:

Correct OCG:

This card can only be summoned by tributing 1 "Time Magician". When this card is succesfully normal summoned to the field flip a coin, then activate 1 of the following effects:

-Heads remove one card in your deck from play. In the second Stand-by phase add that card to your hand.

-Tails special summon 1 "Baby Dragon" and "Time Magician" from your deck onto your side of the field.

Picture looks a bit... meh, it needs a background and doesn't fit yu-gi-oh very well.

Other than that stuff well done,

7/10 = Not bad!

313058v.jpg

"This card cannot be Summoned with out Tributing 1 "Swamp Battleguard". This card cannot be destroyed in battle as long as "New Age Lava Battleguard" is on the field. This cards ATK and DEF are increased by 500 when "New Aged Lava Battleguard" is on the field."

313058c.jpg

This card cannot be Summoned without Tributing 1 "Lava Battleguard". This card cannot be destroyed in battle as long as "New Age Swamp Battleguard" is on the field."tis card gais 600 atk when New Age Swamp Battleguard is on the field

OMG!!!!! THE NEW AGE TIME WIZ IS LIKE OOBER CUTE ^^ I LOVE IT WHERE'D U FIND IT?

Lol anyways OCG

Card 1: "This card also counts as a Spellcaster-type.This card can only be Summoned by tributing 1 "Time Wizard". When this card is succesfully Normal Summoned to the field, flip a coin, then activate 1 of the following effects:

-Heads, remove 1 card in your Deck from play. In the second Standby Phase add that card to your hand.

-Tails, Special Summon 1 "Baby Dragon" and "Time Wizard" from your deck to your side of the field."

Love the card and the effect. I give it a 7/10 for OCG but not counting OCG it should be 10/10 ^^

Card 2: "This card cannot be Summoned with out Tributing 1 "Swamp Battleguard". This card cannot be destroyed in battle as long as "New Age Lava Battleguard" is on the field. This cards ATK and DEF are increased by 500 when "New Aged Lava Battleguard" is on the field."

Its just minor Capitalizing errors and punctuation.

7/10

Card 3: "This card cannot be Summoned without Tributing 1 "Lava Battleguard". This card cannot be destroyed in battle as long as "New Age Swamp Battleguard" is on the field."

Same as with Swamp BG. Also since SBG has a powerup effect give LBG one 2. 7/10

Great job ^^

the 5th new age monster

313058t.jpg

this card cannot be summoned execpt by tributing 1 cletic guardian. this card cannot be destroyed by a monster with 1900 or more atk points. if you pay 500 life points this card's attack is halved and can attack your ooponent's life points directly

Great pic but unoriginal effect ; .; its exactly like obnoxious celtic guardian. Give him a different effect and then I'll be able to rate this card better cause right now its at 6/10

i agree but all in all really good cards

9/10

Yes i agree with your scoring bu i took off for unoriginality and OCG. Other wise he'd have had a 8/10 ^^

the six new age monster

313058m.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set Except by Tributing 1 Blue Eyes White Dragon. This card gains 200 ATK for every Monster with "New Age" in its name in the Graveyard.

the six new age monster

313058e.jpg

this card cannot be summoned execpt by tributing 1 Blue Eyes White Dragon. this card gains 200 atk points for every monster with "new age" in its name in the graveyard.

thanks for the rating ill try to make more but is hard finding good images

I like it. But correct me if I'm wrong' date=' but shouldn't it be:

[spoiler=Grammar']

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set Except by Tributing 1 Blue Eyes White Dragon. This card gains 200 ATK for every Monster with "New Age" in its name in the Graveyard.

7/10. Photoshop a background in.

the six new age monster

313058e.jpg

this card cannot be summoned execpt by tributing 1 Blue Eyes White Dragon. this card gains 200 atk points for every monster with "new age" in its name in the graveyard.

thanks for the rating ill try to make more but is hard finding good images

I like it. But correct me if I'm wrong' date=' but shouldn't it be:

[spoiler=Grammar']

7/10. Photoshop a background in.

yay ill change it later and i dont have photoshop

313058w.jpg

this card cannot be normal summoned execpt by tributing 1 ancient lizard warrior.once per turn you can discard one card from your deck and change all monster battle poitsions on your opponent's side of the field

all the pics for ancient lizard warrior were the real card so i had to go with this card

the name is an oxymoron new ge is the opposite of ancient :p

your welcom jut pm me if you want another one

the 7th new age monster

313058tuk.jpg

this card cannot be special summoned.this card cannot be normal summoned or set except by tributing 1 dark magician.when this card is summoned place 6 spell counters on this card(max.) at each end phase remove 1 spell counter from this card. when there is only 3 spell counters on this card destroy 1 face down card on your opponent's side of the field.when this card has no spell counters on it destroy this card

with Denegoth's request i give you the worst new age monster i have ever created!!!!!

313058ibg.jpg

this card cannot be special sum moned.this card cannot be normal summoned or set except by tributing 1 yado karu. your opponent can only select this card as their target during thebattle phase. this card cannot be destroyed in battle. if this card is selected as the target during your opponent's battle phase swicth the battle poitsion of this card after the damage calculations

313058.jpg

this card cannot be special sum moned.this card cannot be normal summoned or set except by tributing 1 Cauis the shadow monarch. when this card is summoned remove 2 face down cards on the field

Archived