new age monsters updated again !!!!!!!

gil2m

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

313058y.jpg

Ths card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by tributing 1 Saggi The Dark Clown. This card is uneffected by trap and spell cards.

313058u.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by tributing 1 Harpie's pet dragon.

This card gains 500 attack points for every wind type monster on the field. Once per turn by discarding all the cards in your hand you can destroy all trap and spell cards on the field.

313058z.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by tributing 1 Honest. When your opponent declares an attack you can dis card this card frm your hand and redirect the attack to another card on the field.

Try the following (selected from a random pile of old cards next to me):

New Age Magical Ghost

New Age Beaver Warrior

New Age Gyakutenno Megami

New Age Big Eye

New Age Prevent Rat

New Age Watapon

New Age Marshmallon

Also, since I like your New Age cards so much, I thought I'd make a small one in tribute to them.

[align=center]306528m.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Skull Servant". When this card is Special Summoned, you can Special Summon 2 "Skull Servant"s from your Deck.[/align]

ill try but thats alot and i should b coming out with thousand dragon and baby dragon

Try the following (selected from a random pile of old cards next to me):

New Age Magical Ghost

New Age Beaver Warrior

New Age Gyakutenno Megami

New Age Big Eye

New Age Prevent Rat

New Age Watapon

New Age Marshmallon

Also' date=' since I like your New Age cards so much, I thought I'd make a small one in tribute to them.

[align=center']306528m.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Skull Servant". When this card is Special Summoned, you can Special Summon 2 "Skull Servant"s from your Deck.[/align]

you need to make it a higher lv. but other than tht 10/10

313058l.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by tributing 1 Baby Dragon. When this card is face up on the field you can activate trap cards the frist turn you set them.

313058f.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by tributing 1 Thousand Dragon. once per turn by sacrificing 2000 lfe points you can destroy all monster cards on your opponent's side of the field and inflict half of the combined total atk points to your opponent's life points

313058rgx.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by tributing 1 Magical ghost. When your opponent summons a monster to the field put one ghost counter on this card. When this card has 3 ghost counters on it this card gains 2000 atk points until your opponent's end phase. When this card has 5 ghost counters remove all monster cards on your opponent's side of the field

It should be:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set unless you Tribute 1 "Time Wizard". This card is also treated as a Spellcaster-Type monster. When this card is successfully Normal Summoned to the field, Flip a coin - If Heads, remove from play 1 card in your Deck. Next Standby Phase add that card to your hand - If Tails, Special Summon 1 "Baby Dragon" and 1 "Time Wizard" from your Deck or hand.

I'm only fixing the card on the first post.

Gil, you still need to pay the points for the Dark Synchro. If you dont by the end of the week. you'll receive a neg.

Archived