Who Knows? Club™ - Video Game Club

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well' date=' i didn't get any homework during this thanksgiving weekend. XP i guess i got off lucky huh?

and why warning mr. tree?

[/quote']

what do americans do for thanksgiving ?

any why do you have it ?

Did you mean you don't have thanksgiving in UK?

yeah we dont have it :)

Well, we pretty much celebrate and thanks to god for our food and wealth.

The main dish is usually turkey.

well we americans tend to stay at home and spend time with our families, not to mention having a much larger then usual dinner with a huge turkey or ham, which tends to last anywhere from 4 days to 2 weeks after thanksgiving, depending on how often its gotten into and how many people are getting into it at one time.

hmm? hat can be depressing as well as entertaining? you mean the whole objection thing?

No, I mean Thanksgiving. Trust me, I have my problems and past events always in my head and I mean always. when it comes to Thanksgiving, there can be jokes and talk with the family as if they aknowledge you. It's when you are stuck sitting alone not able to get seconds of talk with any of the conversations much less sit with the family when all the seats in the dining room are full.

PS1 or PS2 but sometimes the DS. I'd like to get an Xbox of my own and even a Gamecube. I have a pokemon game for the Gamecube and an Xbox game from my uncle that I can't play. I like the PS2 games: Driv3r, Drakengard, and IronMan. I like the PS1 games:BeyBlade, Digimon Rumble Arena, Tetris, and Driver. I like the DS games: Pokemon Dimond, Pearl, and Platinum. I hate the Action Replay for DS because it reset completely on me and doesn't work now.

Archived