Who Knows? Club™ - Video Game Club

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well yeah. My middle name shall remain a secret though. My family calls me Tim, up till I went to middle school I was called Tim by the school. Stupid government got my name wrong thinking I had two middle names or making it look like two midle names. It's TomasTimothy not Tomas Timothy. Exact spelling that they couldn't do. I'm 100% American but I'm a mix of all cultures/races. My mom just wanted me to not be teased about the "h" in "Thomas" so she got rid of it.

Well yeah. My middle name shall remain a secret though. My family calls me Tim' date=' up till I went to middle school I was called Tim by the school. Stupid government got my name wrong thinking I had two middle names or making it look like two midle names. It's TomasTimothy not Tomas Timothy. Exact spelling that they couldn't do. I'm 100% American but I'm a mix of all cultures/races. My mom just wanted me to not be teased about the "h" in "Thomas" so she got rid of it.

[/quote']

Quite an issue with your name. What does your name meant?

I don't know, I never checked online yet. I'll do that right now.

[spoiler=Tomas]

A Twin

Origin: Latin

[spoiler=Timothy]

To Honor God

Origin: Greek

I find it funny I don't honor God nor am I a twin. So I can't be a twin that honors God. Well unless I do by not picking a religion. I'm confused.

I've only had one name change here on YCM. When i first joined I put my real name instead of a username. lol.

Same as I did.

One name change or the accidental name instead of username?

I put my real name instead of a username.

It can happen to anyone. like those that use their email for a username when they join.

I've only had one name change here on YCM. When i first joined I put my real name instead of a username. lol.

Same as I did.

One name change or the accidental name instead of username?

I put my real name instead of a username.

It can happen to anyone. like those that use their email for a username when they join.

If they used their email for a username, they have Failed for doing that.

Archived