PLEASE LOCK

I have made this club to go with my RP THe Duel Academy! Feel free to join. This is how it goes. You all start in Slifer. You earn points from posting cards,dueling, winning contests, or make me or my main mod happy. If you wanna be a mod pm me and i will chose to accept or decline. All people in my rp are automatically acepted.

here is the link to the rp.sorry if it dont work, im bad at this kind of stuff.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-130035-post-2436600.html#pid2436600

Members

Slifer:

Eckogecko-0

YugiohPro-0

Akoolgie800-0

rucario-121

yugiohrulz!-10

Bloodblitz-54

max darkness-70

Ra:

Obelisk:

Mods:

DemonX-0

SirBigC94-0

Chancellor:

animefan123-39

Slifer-0-1000 points

Ra-1001-2000

Obelisk-2001-???

Occasianally i may post extra credit challenges.

Max: 10 cards and gfx per day.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesom ill Pm the basics to ya.

K ill start off the posting and DemonX is our new Card Mod if anyone else wants to be one,tell me.

302098x.jpg

effect:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 WIND and 1 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard. This card cannot be selected as an attack target by a DARK monster. You may pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon 1 LIGHT or WIND monster from your hand.

302098.jpg

effect: A monster equipped with this card can attack twice per turn. When the equipped monster attacks your opponents Life Points directly the battle damge is halved. You may pay 500 Life Points x the level of the monster to have the equipped monster attack an addtional time. This card is destroyed if there is another monster with the same as the equipped monster on the field.

Awesom ill Pm the basics to ya.

K ill start off the posting and DemonX is our new Card Mod if anyone else wants to be one' date='tell me.

[img']http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/5540/302098x.jpg[/img]

effect:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 WIND and 1 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard. This card cannot be selected as an attack target by a DARK monster. You may pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon 1 LIGHT or WIND monster from your hand.

302098.jpg

effect: A monster equipped with this card can attack twice per turn. When the equipped monster attacks your opponents Life Points directly the battle damge is halved. You may pay 500 Life Points x the level of the monster to have the equipped monster attack an addtional time. This card is destroyed if there is another monster with the same as the equipped monster on the field.

Good cards, good OCG but bad pics there to many pixels

302098w.jpg

effect:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 2 Dark monsters and 1 Dragon monster from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned flip a coin and call it. If you call it right This card gains 1000 ATK and DEf for every DARK monster on the field. If you call it wrong this card gains 500 ATK and DEF for every DARK monster on the field.

302098g.jpg

Forgot to rate your cards:

Chaos Dragon:

OCG Fix:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 2 DARK monsters and 1 Dragon-Type monster from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned, flip a coin and call it. If you call it right, this card gains 1000 ATK and DEF for every DARK monster on the field. If you call it wrong, this card gains 500 ATK and DEF for every DARK monster on the field.

Chaos Dragon's Battle:

Lore Fix:

Whenever a "Chaos Dragon" you control is attacked by a Dragon-Type monster. If the ATK of "Chaos Dragon" is lower than the ATK of your opponents monster. Add half of the opponents monsters ATK to "Chaos Dragon".

Ratings:

Chaos Dragon

Name - 8/10.

Pic - 5/10.

Effect - 7/10.

Total - 20/30.

Points - 10 Points.

Chaos Dragon's Battle

Name - 6/10.

Pic - 5/10.

Effect - 7/10.

Total - 18/30.

Points - 8 Points.

Join I shall!

Name-Nicholas Long

Preferred dorm(according to how good you honestly are)-Obelisk

Deck(you can use created cards)-Yubel Deck

Pic- Don't know how, but i'll describe: Long, white hair, black jeans, Black Trenchcoat, blue undershirt, cross necklace.

Yubel-The Ultimate Nightmare is my best card.

k your in the club and rp.

card

wnged beast=winged beast

offering 3 monsters you control=tributing 3 monsters you control.

13 points

Wrong..

OCG Fix:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Releasing 3 monsters you control.

Name - 5/10.

Pic - 4/10.

Effect - 4/10.

OCG - 2/10.

Total - 15/40.

I would have to suggest like 10 points' date=' Max.[/size']

Archived