PLEASE LOCK

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might be wrong but i think the OCG should be

If your opponent has more cards in their hand than you, destroy all spell and trap cards on your opponents side of the field.

There is no background but it is a nice pic. Not many people bother to do Yoshi anymore. ill give you 10 points. Thats an awesome card for a 1 star.

Do the extra credit people! thats an extra 150 points for ya to get. You dont have to do both, you may do just 1.

OMG....Terribad.

OCG Fix:

1 Tuner + 1 Non-Tuner Monster

When this card is Synchro Summoned, destroy all cards you control. This card gains all the ATK and DEF of the destroyed monsters ATK and DEF.

Name - 1/10.

Pic - 1/10.

Effect - 0/10.

OCG - 4/10.

Total - 6/40.

This is just terrible. Your basically just destroy all the cards you control, and since this card will also be destroyed. Your left monsterless, and Spell and Trap Cardless.

Just wondering, could someone check this card out? I'm thinking about adding to a set I'm working on.

[spoiler=DarkCity Priest]

119569v.jpg

Effect: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

As long as a "DarkCity" Field Spell Card remains face-up on the field, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally). Once per turn, during your End Phase, you can discard up to 3 cards from your hand. If you do, your opponent must discard an equal number of Spell Cards from their hand during the Draw Phase before they draw.

Archived