Duel Genes (accepting)

.Legend

Plot: A rare few of duilists have been chosen by the god cards. You have been blessed with the Duel Gene. You have been fused with a duel monster. You had no idea of this Gene untill you woke up, already dresed, and a card of the monster you were fused with. A voice tells you to summon him. You do as it commands and the monster apeares in front of you! It tells you to follow it. It brings you to a duil spirit saying "You have been bleesed with the Duel Gene. The monster that you followed is your partner. No whenever you "Duil" you two will fuse and battle your opponint. If you loose, you and your partner dies. (Only in a life or death duil) Someone has locked the 3 god cards. Slifer, Obilisk, Ra. You must save them by beating the Curropt Gene Duilists. Theyve entered and taken over. Defeat them, pleas!" the god cards disapear. (They were images projected to you)

Rules:

1. Duels are like regular battle. Choose onlly 3 spells (Or/and traps) to help you. ATK and DEF points mean nothing, only estimate power levels.

2. I have final say.

3. All YCM rules apply.

4. When you fuse, you look like yourself.

Gene Duilist App.

Name:

Apearence (Pic):

Bio: (Not optional)

Persinality:

Your Fusion Monster Name:

Your Fusion Monster:

Your Fusion Monster Persinality:

Spells and Traps:

Special Attack Names:

Side (Curropt/Pure/Nuetril):

Solo Duil monster App:

Name:

Duel Monster Name:

Bio (Not optional):

Persinality:

Special Attacks Names:

Spells/Traps:

Acepted:

UserName CharacterName

KWLegend Zeke Tranis

My App

Name: Zeke Tranis

Apearence (Pic): Anime-guy.jpg

Bio: Zeke was a lonely child. His parents died when he was 3. He has no friends and only a pet dog. He whants to keep her safe.

Persinality: Shy, Timid, Protective, Stragetic.

Your Fusion Monster Nick Name:

Your Fusion Monster:

Your Fusion Monster Persinality: Outgoing, fun, friendly.

Spells and Traps (One use per battle)

1. Dark Magic Attack (Opponint cannot yous spells/traps for 1 post)

2. Magical Cylinder (Absorbs attack and is launched back at enamy in the form of a dark magic beam)

3. Magical Hats. (User gets covered in hat and two over hats apear. Then hats are mixed up. (Dont worry, I wont make you alwase hit the wrong one. Ill choose one hat position (1,2 or 3))

4. Dark Magic Curtain (Allows user to become invis for a bit)

5. Throwing Knives. (Magic Knives launch at the enamy.

Side (Curropt/Pure/Nuetril):

Special Attack Names (Reg. Attacks still available)

1. Magic Stryke (May stun enamy)

2. Telekenisys (You know what it does)

3. Magic Bomb (Guess)

Sice: Pure[/u]

Gene Duelist App.

Name: Hunter Cuttz

Appearance: 00a5bad29bc6b0_full.jpg

Bio: Hunter always loved to Duel, but every time he dueled, it seemed like someone else would play for him. He always seemed to awake from a Duel, only to see that his opponent had lost. He'd look at his cards then say, "Let's Duel!" only to realize the Duel was already over. Hunter kept to himself, and never talked to people. He was serious in Duels, and very rarely did he ever wish the competition luck, even when they did him. One day, Hunter decided to Duel, but this time, he kept awake himself, and he was able to see a monster playing for him. It was a Gladiator Beast monster he had recently made in his Dad's Card Factory. Little did Hunter know that the true life story he had been waiting for, was coming to him around the corner in the version least expected. A Duel of Life or Death.

Personality: Very quiet. Loves animals. Feeds animals whenever they are hungry. Loves his 23 pets. He never plays against someone unless he dubs them worthy. Very serious during intense situations. Doesn't like to joke much. Still loves to have fun with his friends and family, but morely with his pets.

Your Fusion Monster Name: Gladiator Beast Gyzarus

Your Fusion Monster: LODT-EN044-2.jpg

Your Fusion Monster Personality: Very smart, and strong. Knows what to do in situations. Loves to challenge people with his power. Always wants to play himself in a duel whether it'd be a good move or not.

Spells and Traps:

1. Gladiator Beast War Chariot (The user rides on it, allowing him to ram the opponent with extreme force, blocking their abilities for a short while.)

2. Defensive Tactics (Guards the user from all attacks for a limited time.)

3. Disarm (Allows the user to block any Spell or Trap card.)

4. Indomitable Gladiator Beast (Provides the user extra power.)

5. Parry (Allows the user to block any Spell or Trap card.)

Special Attack Names:

1. Jet Cannon Burst

2. Energy Cannon Burst

3. Energy Power Burst

Side (Corrupt/Pure/Neutral): Neutral

^^ RESERVED PLEASE!

I'd like to join:

Name: Koden Doragon

Appearance: http://cassandra949.googlepages.com/4539690230498.jpg/4539690230498-full;init:.jpg

Bio: Koden is a boy who likes music, sports, and hanging out with his friends. He loves doing good, whether it's saving a cat from a tree, or saving someone from a blazing fire. Koden is a kind-hearted fellow, who will do anything good, and will never stop fighting evil. In school though, everyone knows him as Ko, the funny cute guy who has partially bad grades.

Persinality: Nice, kind-hearted, funny, charming

Fusion Monster Stuff: It's Midnight here, I'll do it later

Spells and Traps: I don't know yet.

Special Attacks Names: I don't know yet.

Side: Pure

Please accept! Thx!

Name: Daisuke Atamagaii

Apearence:

anime_guy_2.jpg

Bio: Daisuke was born into a wealthy family. As he grew, he showed signs of great intellect and dueling prowess. With an IQ of over 200, he graduated college at the age of 18. Fresh out of college, he learned of the existence of the Duel Gene inside of him and was thrust into the battle to save the God Cards. Using sound strategy instead of mindless strength, he hopes to defeat the Corrupt.

Personality: Intelligent and a strong fighter, but shies away from violence unless absolutely necessary. Never one to give up, he always searches for that last gleam of hope. He is not very social. Also very clumsy.

Your Fusion Monster Name: Elemental Hero Flame Wingman

Your Fusion Monster:

ElementalHeroFlameWingmanEHC1-EN-ScR.jpg

Your Fusion Monster Persinality: Of slightly above average intellect, he tries to plan when it's easiest, but would rather just defeat his opponent with swift decisiveness. Mostly an opposite to Daisuke, he tries to help with strategy as much as possible.

Spells and Traps:

1. Scrap Iron Scarecrow [Trap](Negates 1 attack per turn, can be used every turn until it's destroyed)

2. The Dark Door [Continuous Spell](Only 1 creature on both sides can attack during each of their turns)

3. Mystical Space Typhoon [Quick-Play Spell](Destroys 1 Spell or Trap Card stated in opponent's previous post)

Special Attack Names:

1. Skydive Scorcher

2. Infernal Rage

Side: Pure

I'll post the rest of my app soon, I'm busy and it's a long application. Also, you have lots of spelling errors in your first post...

Archived