Blazing Underworld

fish-eye

Just something i just put together. Any comments, ratings, OCG fixes, and suggestions are welcome. In other words, tell me what you think.

[align=center]Image credit goes to Google and DeviantArt.

254164d.jpg

Incubus' effect:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 6 FIRE monsters from your Graveyard. Once per turn you can remove 1 FIRE monster from your Graveyard to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. During each of your End Phases, reduce your opponent's Life Points by the number of your monsters that are removed from play x 100.

254164p.jpg254164cod.jpg

254164vtv.jpg254164.jpg

254164h.jpg254164m.jpg

254164w.jpg254164f.jpg

254164.jpg254164s.jpg

254164u.jpg254164j.jpg

254164h.jpg254164b.jpg

254164t.jpg254164.jpg

254164j.jpg

[/align]

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fixing of the OCG in the Demon Seeker's lore:

This card can be Normal summon or set by Tributing one Fire-Type monster. When this card destroys a face-down monster, inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life Points (as Battle Damage or Effect Damage?)

Fixing the OCG of the Incubus lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 6 Fire-Type monsters from your Graveyard. Once per turn you can remove 1 Fire-Type monster from your Graveyard to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. During each of your End Phases, reduce your opponent's Life Points by number of your monsters that are remove from play x100.

Fixing of the OCG in the Demon Seeker's lore:

This card can be Normal summon or set by Tributing one Fire-Type monster. When this card destroys a face-down monster' date=' inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life Points (as Battle Damage or Effect Damage?)[hr']

Fixing the OCG of the Incubus lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 6 Fire-Type monsters from your Graveyard. Once per turn you can remove 1 Fire-Type monster from your Graveyard to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. During each of your End Phases, reduce your opponent's Life Points by number of your monsters that are remove from play x100.

thank you. your OCG is great. i'll change it right away.

thanks again.

i'm glad you liked them DH. :D

i fixed the cards in the first post. i found OCG errors in the correction though. FIRE is not a type. so i kept that part of the OCG. and some capitalization i fixed. but thanks for the corrections. they look alot better now.

i'm thinking of adding 1 more card to go with these. kinda like limited edition game cards. :)

either increase the Level of Flaming Zombie by 1 OR decrease it's attack.

1st is good. i'm iffy on the 2nd effect

1st effect is good*

thanks. but the Hell fire Corpse has a high ATK as well as a cost to ATK with it. kinda like chainsaw insect. 2400 atk but there is a cost to atk with it. thanks for the input. :)

thanks for the compliment. i only meant these to be a 3 card set. Gorath is what i thought of when i saw this pic. the other name i thought of sounds cheesy... "Sledge". i know, i know, its bad. i'll think about changing Gorath's name. and i'll also think about adding more cards. glad you like them.

either increase the Level of Flaming Zombie by 1 OR decrease it's attack.

1st is good. i'm iffy on the 2nd effect

1st effect is good*

thanks. but the Hell fire Corpse has a high ATK as well as a cost to ATK with it. kinda like chainsaw insect. 2400 atk but there is a cost to atk with it. thanks for the input. :)

yes, but the part that i'm iffy on is the part where when it is destroyed by battle inflict 1000 damage

Im not sure how 3 cards can be a set but if they can then they can.

if your going to make more then what if the theme of the set' date=' the only theme i see is that there all FIRE attribute, is that the theme.

[/quote']

i meant them to be like a 3 card set like from a video game or something. but i def want to make more of these. and yes the theam is FIRE monsters. when i make more i'll give the set a official name.

yes' date=' but the part that i'm iffy on is the part where when it is destroyed by battle inflict 1000 damage

[/quote']

should i make the damage 800 instead. i want to keep the "BURN" asspect.

Nice new card and ive think i came up with a set name you'll like' date=' cus most of your cards in this set seem like on the evil side and there fire types how about "Blazing Underworld" if you dont like i....... just really dont care if you do or not.

[/quote']

great suggestion! i had my head wraped around thinking of a name. and i just realized that the name i'm using now sounds like a real YGO set Flaming Eternity. i'll def use the name you provited. i'll have to change the set letters on the cards sometime. thanks alot.

Nice new card and ive think i came up with a set name you'll like' date=' cus most of your cards in this set seem like on the evil side and there fire types how about "Blazing Underworld" if you dont like i....... just really dont care if you do or not.

[/quote']

great suggestion! i had my head wraped around thinking of a name. and i just realized that the name i'm using now sounds like a real YGO set Flaming Eternity. i'll def use the name you provited. i'll have to change the set letters on the cards sometime. thanks alot.

Wow, y know i didn't see that coming but yay.

Wow' date=' y know i didn't see that coming but yay.

[/quote']

hey a good sugestion is a good suggestion.

i changed the name of the "Demon Seeker" and also changed the Set-ID to match the current set name.(in the first post only :P)

added these 2 cards as well. enjoy.

254164jtw.jpg254164z.jpg

BMT: When this card destroys a monster by battle, inflict 500 damage to your opponent (as _____ damage). When this card is used for the Summoning of a Synchro Monster, inflict 200 damage per card in your opponent's hand.

Sin: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Fire Monsters

Once per turn, you can discard 1 random card from your hand to inflict 700 damage to your opponent. While this card is face-up, apply the following effects:

Negate the effects of Spell, Trap and Monster Cards that affect a card(s) in the Graveyard.

Neither player can remove from play cards in the Graveyard

^^^(last 2 lines for Sin, is directly from Necrovalley. i'm presuming that was where you were going with "As long as this card is face-up on the field, neither player can activate card effects that target the Graveyard."

then again, for most cards (unless it states otherwise) is common knowledge that their effects are activate on the field and only active while face-up. so you may not need "while face-up" part, but i'm not positive.

Archived