Blazing Underworld

fish-eye

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just noticed something about the cards, dont make every card limited edition thats a mistake i made with my Nightmare Set i thought it was cool then i thought that every card in your set would be imposible to get because most limted edtion cards are sold away from there sets.

I just noticed something about the cards' date=' dont make every card limited edition thats a mistake i made with my Nightmare Set i thought it was cool then i thought that every card in your set would be imposible to get because most limted edtion cards are sold away from there sets.

[/quote']

i knew i should have changed that. its a easy fix. when i change it it will only be in the first post. thanks for pointing it out.

9/10 the pics really fit names

i try my best. thanks for the rating. fixed the cirulation in the first post.

I was thinking your Kid Dynamo should have an effect like this...

"When this card is sent from the field to the graveyard, select 1 monster on the field, and increase your life points by the level of the selected monster x200."

I mean you can choose what you want, but I was putting it out there. 10/10

I was thinking your Kid Dynamo should have an effect like this...

"When this card is sent from the field to the graveyard' date=' select 1 monster on the field, and increase your life points by the level of the selected monster x200."

I mean you can choose what you want, but I was putting it out there. 10/10

[/quote']

i wanted for most of these to be burn cards. thanks for the suggestion and the rating.

Those card are brilliant' date=' if they were real break all my piggy banks and keep buying packs until I had them all.

[/quote']

Whoa! thanks alot. its comments like this that makes me want to make more cards.

Piggy banks!

They would be good real im not sure if your most recent update gos with the others but if it does it does.

i do agree with your comment about the Phoenix card not going with the others. but i really wanted to fit a Phoenix card in there. i need to think up more ideas to add to this set.

thanks for all the comments guys/gals. :D

OK..For Lava Titan....Ok..the first sentence is ok. Here what I think for the rest; "This card can only be Normal Summoned, by removing 3 or more FIRE monsters, in your graveyard from play. For each removed FIRE card, negate the effect of any card your opponent activates, that target this card and destroy it."

Something like that...

He he

you made a card called Blazing Underworld the pic is good and i get where your going with the name of this card being the same as the set, i bought a structure deck called Zombie world and there was a spell in it called Zombie world.

I like the most recent cards made

OK..For Lava Titan....Ok..the first sentence is ok. Here what I think for the rest; "This card can only be Normal Summoned' date=' by removing 3 or more FIRE monsters, in your graveyard from play. For each removed FIRE card, negate the effect of any card your opponent activates, that target this card and destroy it."

Something like that...

[/quote']

i would like to keep the summoning condition the way it is. the suggestion you gave already exist in my Incubus card but removing 6 FIRE monsters.

He he

you made a card called Blazing Underworld the pic is good and i get where your going with the name of this card being the same as the set' date=' i bought a structure deck called Zombie world and there was a spell in it called Zombie world.

I like the most recent cards made

[/quote']

when looking for pics i stumbled across the "Blazing Underworld" pic and knew that i needed to make a field card with that pic. i got some more ideas but finding the right pics is kinda hard. i'll update as soon as i make more. glad you like them.

Archived