4 More Cards From My Set

Dismal Euphony

Slowly completing this set. :-)

323620m.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]When this card is flip summoned, equip it to one of your opponent's monsters. The equipped monster's ATK and DEF is decreased by 700. When this card is destroyed, the equipped monster is also destroyed.

323620c.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be normal summoned, set, or special summoned from the Graveyard. This card can only be special summoned by the spell card "Violent Storm: The Reckoning". If this card attacks your opponent directly, it is sent to the graveyard at the end of that turn. If "Violent Storm: The Reckoning" is destroyed, the ATK and DEF of this card is halved. The ATK and DEF of a monster that destroys this card as a result of battle is halved.

323620.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]When this card is activated, destroy all monsters on your side of the field. Special summon "Nehejir: The Lightning Beast" from your hand. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, neither player can activate spell or trap cards. The owner of this card cannot summon a monster for two turns after this card was activated.

323620.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]Activate only when your opponent summons a LIGHT monster with 7 stars or more. Send the summoned monster to the Graveyard.

Flip Sumoned, ormal Summoned or Special Summoned ar all riten with capitals, as does Spell and Traps Cards!! All numbers are done in numerical form 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 etc Im not sure if this is law but on a card when you Special Summon Im sure you have to state how many copies of that card you can special summon. Hope these little pointers help...The ideas are good and the cards look to be building to a promising set like the pics too 8/10

Nehejir should sound mre like this: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the Spell Card "Violent Storm: The Reckoning". If this card attacks your opponent directly, it is sent to the Graveyard at the end of the turn. If "Violent Storm: The Reckoning" is destroyed, the ATK and DEF of this card is halved. Halve the ATK and DEF of any monster card you select as an attack target with this card.

Id drop it a level or 2 even...Keep the cards coming you have talent for this!!!

Flip Sumoned' date=' ormal Summoned or Special Summoned ar all riten with capitals, as does Spell and Traps Cards!! All numbers are done in numerical form 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 etc Im not sure if this is law but on a card when you Special Summon Im sure you have to state how many copies of that card you can special summon. Hope these little pointers help...The ideas are good and the cards look to be building to a promising set like the pics too 8/10

Nehejir should sound mre like this: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the Spell Card "Violent Storm: The Reckoning". If this card attacks your opponent directly, it is sent to the Graveyard at the end of the turn. If "Violent Storm: The Reckoning" is destroyed, the ATK and DEF of this card is halved. Halve the ATK and DEF of any monster card you select as an attack target with this card.

Id drop it a level or 2 even...Keep the cards coming you have talent for this!!!

[/quote']

Thanks for the tips. I'll be sure to keep those in mind! The only problem with Nehejir, is I don't want the ATK and DEF to be halved when he attacks, I want it to be halved when a monster destroys him. Because when "Violent Storm" gets destroyed, his ATK becomes 2100 which makes it vulnerable. Meaning when a monster destroys him their ATK has to be at least 2200. I want it so when a monster like that attacks and destroys him, I'd be able to wipe out that monster with a lower level card.

Just seemed kinda useful to me.

And to the guy above me, this set is going to be kind of a... Light vs Dark type set. Meaning that many of the cards in the set that target specifics will target either light or dark. That's why Banishment is limited.

I was kinda thinking that when I made him, but on the other hand I kinda thought "Violent Storm" kind of balanced out his power. Because he'd be the only monster of mine on the field at that time and for the next 2 turns. And if my opponent had a monster that destroys spell cards, he'd become a fairly weaker monster.

Archived